    passed or failed? I was considering taking one but didn't
    know how they notify you.

    Thanks!
    Rob, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Alex,
    I know the results are showing up on transcripts. The printed pass/fail
    results will not include scores for the beta tests and should arrive
    sometime soon--sorry I don't have a date.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Aug 21, 2003

  3. Rob

    Herb Martin Guest

    > If you take a beta exam when/how do you find out if you
    > passed or failed? I was considering taking one but didn't
    > know how they notify you.

    Whenever they release the Beta scores -- typically 1-2
    months after the exam. Usually about the same time as
    the real exam releases (as in theory they must finish scoring
    the betas to release the real exam.)

    You get a letter usually but may find out in a forum such
    as this that the scores have released and either check your
    MCP transcript at Microsoft or call the testing registration
    company (VUE or SYLVAN not the test center.)

    --
    Herb Martin
    Herb Martin, Aug 29, 2003