    Does anyone know?

    Thank !!

    Gustavo

    Gustavo Gurmandi, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Hello,

    Exam 70-298 is in development. It is expected to be released in its beta
    version in September 2003.
    Exam 70-299 is in development. It is expected to be released in its beta
    version in November 2003.

    I did not received any registration for these exams! Perhaps, I don't
    qualify to...

    Bye.
    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ