    Thanks
    Johnny

    JohnnyBeGoo

    JohnnyBeGood, Nov 18, 2003

  2. JohnnyBeGood

    Consultant Guest

    you dont fit the criteria, appearantly

    Consultant, Nov 18, 2003

  3. JohnnyBeGood

    Guest Guest

    What are the criteria? Is there a link to that
    information?

    ----------------

    http://www.examnotes.net/article1028414.html

    Guest, Nov 18, 2003
  4. JohnnyBeGood

    Consultant Guest

    ms determines if you meet it by looking at your profile and the certs you
    currently, etc

    Consultant, Nov 18, 2003
  5. Sometimes it's the combination of exams taken and when. A few examples:
    Those who were invited to take the Exchange 2003 Beta were those who had
    taken and passed the 70-224 Exchange 2000 Exam. Windows Designing Security
    Exam passed the 70-220. You can have the Windows 2000 MCSE (70-240 + 70-221
    for instance) and not get one invite, even though you are certified on
    Windows 2000 as an MCSE. Strange. Maybe someone from MS can comment
    authoritatively on the subject.

    Christopher Beasley, Nov 19, 2003
  6. JohnnyBeGood

    Billy Guest

    The one invite I have received (just got my MCSE in Oct)
    is 71-299 even though I haven't taken 70-214 yet. I will
    study for 70-214 and take it before I take the 71-299.

    wrote in message
    >> ms determines if you meet it by looking at your profile

    and the certs you
    >> currently, etc
    >>

    >> <> wrote in message
    >> > What are the criteria? Is there a link to that
    >> > information?

    <>

    -----

    Billy, Nov 19, 2003
  7. JohnnyBeGood

    MCSE World Guest

    As everyone else has said its really a combination of factors including the
    certifications you hold and the exams you've passed. Luck of draw
    sometimes...

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com