    write here some tips that can help to someone else.

    Come back on friday afternoon.
    bad-ale

    bad-ale, Dec 12, 2006

  2. bad-ale

    Lasher Guest

    Beta Exam 71-622 Official Support Thread

    Good to know that someone else was planning on this. As far as what I
    can see, setting up the inital wireless configuration was a pain, but
    being wired directly to the router made the configurations to set the
    router to adapt to correct Vista configurations.

    I really was impressed once the OS loaded. And honestly, most of you
    will agree that it looks similar to a mix of XP, Ubuntu, and Mac OS X.
    The control panel's classic view totally looks like a Mac. I recently
    installed it so updates that will help current learning DSTs and
    questions are open for me at this point.

    I do not respond to any e-mail request, but I will happily answer any
    questions about the OS that anyone has or any configuration problems
    people are having, similar to TechNet, who are participating in the Beta
    71-620 exam as I am taking mine December 26th, 2006 at 5:00pm.

    Good luck to you all.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Dec 13, 2006

  3. bad-ale

    Chefdenker Guest

    Great, I'm looking forward to that :).

    Chefdenker, Dec 14, 2006
  4. bad-ale

    Lasher Guest

    "Chefdenker" <> wrote in

    > Great, I'm looking forward to that :).
    >
    > "bad-ale" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi all! I will take the beta exam on friday 15th december (8am) and I
    >> will write here some tips that can help to someone else.
    >>
    >> Come back on friday afternoon.
    >> bad-ale

    Haha. This is so easy. For you people who have both certifications in
    Beta and MCDST, the 71-620 should be extremely easy.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50 http://www.mcngp.com

    Lasher, Dec 15, 2006
  5. If you pass the beta 71-622, there is no need to take the 71-620 exam.
    You will have achieved the status of MCTS and MCITP; plus still obtain
    your MCDST. So in short you were correct; it should be extremely easy if
    you pass your 71-622; you will not have to take it! :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 15, 2006
  6. bad-ale

    Montreal MCT Guest

    You think so, huh? I walked out of 70-622 yesterday, I thought I had been
    raped ;)

    Montreal MCT, Dec 15, 2006
  7. So I am assuming that we are screwed then (pardon the pun). :)

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 15, 2006
  8. bad-ale

    Chefdenker Guest

    Could you tell us please what the main focus was on the exam?

    Chefdenker, Dec 15, 2006
  9. bad-ale

    Montreal MCT Guest

    If you remember the exact wording it sounds to me like some sort of monkey
    business is going on. Are you perchance copying information from the exam
    somehow?

    Montreal MCT, Dec 15, 2006
  10. I had a feeling that this may happen; however I am not accusing. For
    those individuals taking the 71-622 beta exam, or any one taking a
    Microsoft exam period; please remember the Non-Disclosure Agreement you
    "signed" before taking the exam. If you happened to breeze by it, you
    can check it out here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/nda.mspx

    Please help Microsoft and those of us certified in their products
    maintain integrity and respect, within the certification program and
    ourselves respectfully, by adhering to the exam NDA. Thanks!

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 15, 2006
  11. bad-ale

    Montreal MCT Guest

    We had enough time to answer the questions. So you know all of that (number
    of questions, time, etc...) is covered by Non Disclosure Agreement.

    Montreal MCT, Dec 15, 2006
  12. bad-ale

    SirDrago Guest

    How much time did you have?