    2.0-Web-based Client Development. I am planning to take this exam. Anybody
    know the preparation resources, pls post here....

    thanks
    abcd, Oct 19, 2005

  2. October 19, 2005

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-528.asp .... Good luck! :) I'm
    going to be taking it too....

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
    Static IP

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Oct 19, 2005

  3. abcd

    abcd Guest

    Thats the only link I know.

    thanks anyways.

    Good luck to you too Joseph !

    abcd, Oct 19, 2005
  4. abcd

    Blackmetal Guest

    I've received the invitation also...and I'll take it too

    Good luck everybody

    Blackmetal, Oct 20, 2005
  5. Please do share your experiences after you take it.....without breaking an
    NDAs of course :)

    =?Utf-8?B?cm1hY2lhcw==?=, Oct 20, 2005
  6. abcd

    abcd Guest

    rmacias

    You are right. We should not share the experience after the exam.

    thanks

    abcd, Oct 20, 2005
  7. I actually said please do share your experience, without breaking any NDA
    agreements.

    I wouldn't expect to hear about specific questions and answers, but I would
    like to know how it compares to the current exams. Was it generally
    "harder", is the content more specific then the current exams, etc.

    =?Utf-8?B?cm1hY2lhcw==?=, Oct 20, 2005
  8. abcd

    abcd Guest

    Crazy day for me...I read it incorrect earlier....

    The exam says its 4 hr exam...Earlier all exams used to be 90 mins
    exam...are they starting new pattern of 4 hrs...I recently passed PMP exam
    which is also 4 hrs but to tell u 4 hrs are to exhaustive....

    abcd, Oct 20, 2005
  9. ¿Does any of you know if there are links for the other beta exams?

    --
    Regards,

    Jose Luis Manners, MCP
    http://www.josemanners.com/

    "Vale más saber alguna cosa de todo, que saberlo todo de una sola cosa."
    -Blaise Pascal

    Jose Luis Manners, Oct 20, 2005
  10. abcd

    Ian Walker Guest

    I have ordered a couple of books, they are not specific to his exam.
    when they come and I have had a chance to inwrdly digest, I will post
    some more comments.

    Has anyone any experience of doing BETA exams recently?
    Ian Walker, Oct 22, 2005
  11. October 22, 2005

    I did a VS 05 VSTO exam recently... and passed.

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Oct 22, 2005
  12. Beta exams for .NET have always been 4 hours.

    The ms web site says nothing about separate VB/C# versions of the exam. Does
    anybody know what language its in?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBGb2Rlcmljaw==?=, Oct 24, 2005
  13. abcd

    Ian Walker Guest

    Yes, you get to choose whether you want the C' of VB.Net versions of
    the exam.
    Ian Walker, Oct 25, 2005
  14. We have come up with a innovative way to handle languages in .Net exams... It
    is no more required to select a language while choosing an exam... 71-528
    will be available in both C# as well as VB.Net... When the exam begins you
    will be given an option to choose a code language that you would like to
    appear the exam in...

    We call this concept as "Exam Branching"

    Do write back about your experiences when you appear the exam...
    wishes
    Vishal R Joshi
    Product Planner - Technical
    VS.Net 2005 Certifications, Microsoft

    =?Utf-8?B?VmlzaGFsIFIgSm9zaGkgW01TRlRd?=, Oct 26, 2005
  15. October 26, 2005

    Do you wish us to write about our experiences here in this NG, or at the
    exam's feedback session? I would be somewhat worried about posting
    experiences in here due to NDAs...???

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/
    Static IP

    "Vishal R Joshi [MSFT]" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Oct 26, 2005
  16. abcd

    svarukala Guest

    i took the beta exam , yesterday..
    But unlike the normal certifications, I didnt
    get my resutls at the end of the exam
    The test center says, since its Beta xa
    the results will be sent directly to me, some time later
    Is that true?????
    svarukala, Nov 16, 2005
  17. November 16, 2005

    Yep, beta exam results are mailed to you sometime around the release of the
    exam to the public.

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Nov 17, 2005
  18. abcd

    abcd Guest

    How was the exam. I could not take the exam due to the heavy work load at
    office and didnt find enough time to prepare.

    Hope you had wonderful ride.

    Thanks

    abcd, Nov 17, 2005
  19. abcd

    svarukala Guest

    Hi,
    The xam went all fine. But since I was busy with my office work,
    with my masters project, ....and preperation for this xam... couldnt
    do it well.

    I have the asp .net book which was old, it was based on the CTPreview
    on 2.o framewrk. And it has all code in VB, though i took the xam in
    c#.

    But, if v read the latest released book, v can make thru it easily.
    The questions where much better than the prev. asp .net xam. Wat i
    observed, there are many questions which were frm 1.1 framework..
    I spent lots time on the new datasource/providers, but didnt find
    many Q's on these...and i almost ignored mobile asp.net but there
    were many Q's frm it.
    I hope, i didnt write anything against wat NDA says... if so lemem
    know..i will modify it accordingly.
    svarukala, Nov 17, 2005
  20. abcd

    svarukala Guest

    And, thanks Joseph, for the information. :)
    svarukala, Nov 17, 2005