    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
    enough people to make it worth the effort."

    Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)
    S. O'Brien, Sep 19, 2003

  2. S. O'Brien

    Herb Martin Guest

    Is a code required?

    Herb Martin, Sep 20, 2003

  3. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    the code is provided in the email so only those who receive the email/code
    can take advantage of this offer.

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    S. O'Brien, Sep 20, 2003
  4. S. O'Brien

    Herb Martin Guest

    "S. O'Brien" <> wrote in message
    > the code is provided in the email so only those who receive the email/code
    > can take advantage of this offer.

    My question was "Is there a code?" (not "What is the code?")

    So if there is a code and emails to specific individuals what was
    your real purpose in posting this?

    Those with a code received the email; those without cannot take
    the exam.
    Herb Martin, Sep 21, 2003
  5. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    > > need

    there.

    > "S. O'Brien" <> wrote in message
    > > the code is provided in the email so only those who receive the

    email/code
    > > can take advantage of this offer.

    > My question was "Is there a code?" (not "What is the code?")

    I didnt GIVE you the code... so I answered your question that there was a
    code and where it was shown.

    > So if there is a code and emails to specific individuals what was
    > your real purpose in posting this?

    The OBVIOUS point to this post was to tell others that the exam is out there
    and to watch for an email.

    > Those with a code received the email; those without cannot take
    > the exam.

    If you want a chance to take beta exams, read the following link on the
    invitation process:

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/status/beta.asp

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    "The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired,
    your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want
    a piece of me?'" (Robin Williams)
    S. O'Brien, Sep 21, 2003
  6. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    And if YOU want to take the exam look in this newsgroup for an email from
    Megan Camp with the same subject line as this one. The post contains the
    full email including the code...

    S. O'Brien, Sep 21, 2003
  7. S. O'Brien

    Maestro Guest

    Those of us that are on Microsofts Beta list (and probably
    some that aren't) know that you need an invitation to take
    a beta exam. In your original post you made it sound as
    if everyone was invited to take it if they wanted to.
    Quoted below:

    "Oh and for those of you who do not know... "You are
    invited to Exam 70-298 in its beta version. While in its
    beta version, this exam is numbered 71-298.""

    I believe this is where the questions are coming from.

    in message

    Maestro, Sep 22, 2003
  8. The code that Megan posted in the newsgroups last week was for the 71-282
    beta test.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 22, 2003
  9. S. O'Brien

    S. O'Brien Guest

    was a quote to show the different exam #'s and what to relate to them... 71
    vs. 70 in this case

    S. O'Brien, Sep 23, 2003