    this exam ?and if so have already received the result?

    Sorry for my poor english.

    Dan

    Dan, Aug 22, 2003

  2. Dan

    Consultant Guest

    Ass fucker !! No wonder these idiot Hindus worship cow,
    bull, snake, rat, and such creatures.

    2003),but
    >i haven't again received the result.Someone else has

    taken

    Consultant, Aug 22, 2003

  3. Dan

    Alex Foley Guest

    This guy is just asking a question. Please behave!

    Alex Foley, Aug 22, 2003
  4. Dan

    dan Guest

    Have you heavy eaten?I think you have some big problems...

    Dan

    dan, Aug 22, 2003
  5. Dan,

    If you feel he is abusing the group in accordance with
    Erols terms, report him to his ISP. Please
    also report your complaints directly to the Microsoft, not
    in this newsgroup only.

    OrgName: Sprint
    OrgID: SPRN
    Address: 12502 Sunrise Valley Dr.
    City: Reston
    StateProv: VA
    PostalCode: 20196
    Country: US

    NetRange: 205.160.0.0 - 205.163.255.255
    CIDR: 205.160.0.0/14
    NetName: SPRINT-BLKE
    NetHandle: NET-205-160-0-0-1
    Parent: NET-205-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    NameServer: NS1-AUTH.SPRINTLINK.NET
    NameServer: NS2-AUTH.SPRINTLINK.NET
    NameServer: NS3-AUTH.SPRINTLINK.NET
    Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
    RegDate: 1995-03-08
    Updated: 2002-08-08

    TechHandle: SPRINT-NOC-ARIN
    TechName: Sprintlink (Sprint)
    TechPhone: +1-800-232-6895
    TechEmail:

    OrgTechHandle: ARINS-ARIN
    OrgTechName: arin-sprint-iprequest
    OrgTechPhone: +1-800-232-3458
    OrgTechEmail:

    Brain Boon.

    Brian Boon [US-DDS Testing], Aug 22, 2003
  6. Dan

    Consultant Guest

    this obvious imposter is posting from the microsoft site. and i never post
    at 1am in the morning, give me a break

    Consultant, Aug 22, 2003
  7. Dan

    Consultant Guest

    brian, to help with the investigating of who is posting as me, i went ahead
    and contacted microsoft. they said they can match the time of the posts with
    the actual ip of who hit their site. so we can find out who actually is
    posting as me from their site. i went ahead and gave them this thread as
    well as the posts that were allegedly made by me and you, so we will see
    who's ip turns up. i'll be sure to keep you informed.

    Consultant, Aug 22, 2003