Beta drivers for the X-fi are available (listed as Vista though, but should work)

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Wayne Wastier, Nov 14, 2005.

  1. Wayne Wastier, Nov 14, 2005

  2. Tony Sperling, Nov 14, 2005

  3. The details show that it supports Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit Beta Build
    5231 but may not work on other builds.

    It is an unsupported beta driver.

    Dominic Payer, Nov 14, 2005
  4. "Tony Sperling" <> wrote in message
    > Ah - listed as Vista, yes, but 32bit Vista. . .
    >

    > Tony. . .

    One package, both for 32bit and 64 bit.

    Wayne Wastier, Nov 14, 2005
  5. What was it Peter Sellers used to say - 'nothing like a good old closet
    trick'?

    Tony Sperling, Nov 14, 2005
  6. "Tony Sperling" <> wrote in message
    > What was it Peter Sellers used to say - 'nothing like a good old closet
    > trick'?
    >
    > Tony. . .

    Not familiar with that one. But I did like his calling a monkey a minkee.
    LOL

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Nov 14, 2005
  7. O.K. I'll remind you. . .about to leave an office after a meeting - with an
    very important look on his face - he opens a door to a broom closet and
    steps inside, closing the door behind him. After a brief pause, he comes
    back out saying:

    "Ah, the old closet trick!"
    "Nothing, I appreciate, like the good old closet trick"!

    and, yes I remember 'minkee', but I cannot recall from where???

    Amazing, the resources he could tap into. We are left making quotes.

    Tony Sperling, Nov 14, 2005
  8. "Tony Sperling" <> wrote in message
    > O.K. I'll remind you. . .about to leave an office after a meeting - with
    > an very important look on his face - he opens a door to a broom closet and
    > steps inside, closing the door behind him. After a brief pause, he comes
    > back out saying:
    >
    > "Ah, the old closet trick!"
    > "Nothing, I appreciate, like the good old closet trick"!
    >
    > and, yes I remember 'minkee', but I cannot recall from where???

    That was from a Pink Panther movie, where he received a boomp on the head.
    LOL ... I think it was the one where his boss tries to kill him. :)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Nov 14, 2005
  9. Wayne Wastier

    Guest Guest

    The Inspector was in front of a bank. The bank was
    being robbed. The monkey and the organ grinder were
    the lookouts. The monkey gave Clouseau a hard time,
    apparently enough to make him ignore the robbery-in-
    progress. But then it's been 30 years now, sooo.

    This looks to be it

    http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0072081/

    Blind beggar w/monkey.

    WW [Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:34:10 -0600]:

    --
    40th Floor - Software @ http://40th.com/
    iPlay : the ultimate audio player for mobiles

    Guest, Nov 14, 2005
  10. <> wrote in message news:...
    > The Inspector was in front of a bank. The bank was
    > being robbed. The monkey and the organ grinder were
    > the lookouts. The monkey gave Clouseau a hard time,
    > apparently enough to make him ignore the robbery-in-
    > progress. But then it's been 30 years now, sooo.
    >
    > This looks to be it
    >
    > http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0072081/
    >
    > Blind beggar w/monkey.

    Yup, that was it. Thanks. :)

    Wayne

    Wayne Wastier, Nov 14, 2005
  11. Ah, of course - THAT minkee! Thank you, guys. (Thirty years ago, this letter
    would have been stained with tears)

    Tony Sperling, Nov 14, 2005