    C.City only has the 50 and I don't want to spend that much for a second
    DVD recorder.
    Any enlightenment greatly appreciated.

    ricrat, Sep 28, 2005

  2. ricrat

    Alpha Guest

    The very first step is to not triple post.

    Alpha, Sep 28, 2005

  3. ricrat

    Default_User Guest

    What is "triple post"?

    Default_User, Sep 28, 2005
  4. ricrat

    nb Guest

    "Default_User" <> wrote in message
    > What is "triple post"?
    >
    > "Alpha" <> wrote in message
    >> The very first step is to not triple post.

    Posting a question and then replying twice to that post with the same
    question.

    nb, Sep 28, 2005
  5. ricrat

    Guest

    In article <s%n_e.17568$>,
    Default_User <> wrote:
    >What is "triple post"?

    It's another bad thing to do, just like top-posting.
    --

    , Sep 29, 2005