    Merry Christmas all you guys & gals.
    Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

    Kue
    Kue2, Dec 24, 2009

  2. Kue2

    Carlos Guest

    Hugh,
    Merry Xmas to you too and the rest of the cool guys that make this group an
    international family.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 24, 2009

  3. The same to you and to all my friends here.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 24, 2009
  4. Kue2

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season to everyone.

    --
    Dennis Pack

    Dennis Pack, Dec 24, 2009
  5. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

    Maratonmannen, Dec 24, 2009
  6. Kue2

    Drew Guest

    Merry merry and happy happy to you and yours at this joyous time of year! I
    wish peace and prosperity to all users of the 64 bit world we share.

    Drew, Dec 24, 2009
  7. Kue2

    Jane C Guest

    I haven't forgotten you all. Have a great Christmas and an even better
    New Year :)

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP - Windows Desktop Experience 2007-2009
    Jane C, Dec 24, 2009
  8. And we haven't forgotten you! I hope all is well and you're enjoying a warm
    and sunny Xmas down there. You and Carlos may be on different continents,
    but you share a similar view of what appropriate Xmas weather ought to be.
    :)

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 25, 2009