    * Windows XP
    * Windows 2003 Server (32 bit and 64 bit)
    * Windows Vista
    Ojas, Apr 14, 2008

  2. Ojas

    Guest

    As long as you haven't used your computer much since the recycle bin
    was emptied, there is a good chance the space occupied by the deleted
    file has not been overwritten.

    This file

    http://www.snapfiles.com/get/restoration.html

    is a freeware undelete app. It works by copying the deleted data, so
    if poss restore the file to a different drive or partition to avoid
    overwriting the data (small chance) - or restore to a USB dongle.
    , Apr 15, 2008