    I'm looking for a website where everyone has his/her own account but
    shares one big photo library. Can anyone recommend a good website for
    this purpose? Thanks, Mirsky
    Mirsky, Sep 25, 2006

  2. Mirsky

    simon Guest

    take a look at www.photobox.com

    that might achieve what you want.

    www.srsteel.co.uk
    http://www.srsteel.co.uk/Panorama
    http://www.srsteel.co.uk/landscape
    http://www.srsteel.co.uk/Peru

    simon, Sep 25, 2006

  3. Mirsky

    Sudee Guest

    Mirsky wrote:
    > Hi. I am going to my high school renunion in November. I want people at
    > the reunion to be able to share their photos after its over. Ideally,
    > I'm looking for a website where everyone has his/her own account but
    > shares one big photo library. Can anyone recommend a good website for
    > this purpose? Thanks, Mirsky

    My local photo club uses http://www.myfamily.com/
    It seems to work well & they're not interested in copyrights.
    $30/year for 100MB
    $110/year for 500MB

    Sue
    Sudee, Sep 25, 2006
  4. Mirsky

    Bruce Lewis Guest

    Mirsky <> writes:

    > Hi. I am going to my high school renunion in November. I want people at
    > the reunion to be able to share their photos after its over. Ideally,
    > I'm looking for a website where everyone has his/her own account but
    > shares one big photo library. Can anyone recommend a good website for
    > this purpose? Thanks, Mirsky

    At ourdoings.com you can do this using the "Help maintain this site"
    feature. Class officers would volunteer as MGMT, other classmates as
    AUTR.

    For best results, ask people to set their camera's clocks to local time
    if they're coming from different time zones. You'll do less reordering
    of photos if their timestamps are consistent.

    --

    http://ourdoings.com/ Easily organize and disseminate news and
    photos for your family or group.
    Bruce Lewis, Sep 26, 2006