    now I'm thinking about using another website.

    Thanks,
    Pete
    Peter MacPherson, Dec 27, 2004

  2. Peter MacPherson

    Paul Rubin Guest

    "Peter MacPherson" <> writes:
    > Which website do people use/like to host their digital pics? I've
    > been using Pbase, but lately I've been having problems with it and
    > now I'm thinking about using another website.

    imageshack.us
    Paul Rubin, Dec 27, 2004

    www.smugmug.com
    Peter A. Stavrakoglou, Dec 28, 2004
  4. Peter MacPherson

    Bruce Lewis Guest

    "Peter MacPherson" <> writes:

    > Which website do people use/like to host their digital pics? I've
    > been using Pbase, but lately I've been having problems with it and
    > now I'm thinking about using another website.

    I use one I developed myself, and I like it. What's "best" depends what
    your purpose is in hosting pictures. You can try mine for a week, then
    pay me with paypal if you want to stick with it.

    Use the register / log in / create your own site links at the bottom of
    http://ourdoings.com/

    --

    http://ourdoings.com/ Let your digital photos organize themselves.
    Sign up today for a 7-day free trial.
    Bruce Lewis, Dec 29, 2004
  5. Peter MacPherson

    Joe Makowiec Guest

    On 27 Dec 2004 in rec.photo.digital, Peter MacPherson wrote:

    > Which website do people use/like to host their digital pics? I've
    > been using Pbase, but lately I've been having problems with it and
    > now I'm thinking about using another website.

    I own my own domain, and host on Linux w/ PHP and MySQL. I haven't done
    huge things with displaying photos, other than some snapshot galleries.
    I use Singapore for that:

    http://singapore.sourceforge.net/

    --
    Joe Makowiec
    http://makowiec.org/
    Joe Makowiec, Dec 29, 2004
  6. Peter MacPherson

    Don Dunlap Guest

    "Bruce Lewis" <> wrote in message
    > "Peter MacPherson" <> writes:
    >
    >> Which website do people use/like to host their digital pics? I've
    >> been using Pbase, but lately I've been having problems with it and
    >> now I'm thinking about using another website.

    > I use one I developed myself, and I like it. What's "best" depends what
    > your purpose is in hosting pictures. You can try mine for a week, then
    > pay me with paypal if you want to stick with it.
    >
    > Use the register / log in / create your own site links at the bottom of
    > http://ourdoings.com/
    >
    > --
    >
    > http://ourdoings.com/ Let your digital photos organize themselves.
    > Sign up today for a 7-day free trial.

    I agree about Pbase. I've been having problems with them for a month now
    and they don't even answer my e-mails asking for help. They are not
    interested in helping me be able to login. I would definitely NOT recommend
    Pbase.

    Don Dunlap
    Don Dunlap, Dec 29, 2004