Best web based dialer

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by raja, Nov 2, 2006.

  1. raja

    raja Guest

    WIN TECH Best web based dialer
    VoIP Call Center Technology
    Our model allows everyone from a startup Call Center with a few seats
    to a large center with thousands of seats to realize the very best
    technology resources and lowest costs. Our model allows any sized
    business, on any sized budget, to build or expand a contact center with
    sophisticated functionality - with just PCs and a broadband
    connection. Our VoIP platform allows crystal-clear voice quality and
    nearly ever-advanced feature found in much, much more expensive
    products - without any hardware, software, or traditional phone
    lines. And for those enterprises with advanced CRM needs, only WINS
    come ready-to-run with certified plug-and-play integrations. We intend
    on helping small companies grow and large companies reduce operating
    costs with this product.

    Web-Based Predictive Dialer Solution [Requirements: PC, Head sets,
    Internet connection]
    Very low Investment [Very low rent per seat per month]
    Simple to Learn
    Secure & Reliable Infrastructure

    If you need more info, please contact us at

    [Business Outsource: Finding good clients for our Call Centers networks
    is a prime objective of our Call Center services, if center need the
    business also we will find & provide the best business]

    Regards,
    Rajender kasu

    www.wins247.com

    raja, Nov 2, 2006