    others prepare for this exam. And braindumps aren't the
    solution I'm looking for, I want to be able to use what I
    learn after passing the exam.
    anonymous, Jan 31, 2005

  2. anonymous

    shrihas shah Guest

    Hi :

    Dont touch Microsoft books. They are buggy and useless. Use Amit Kalani's
    book and with real world experience you will pass all exams.

    Shrihas Shah

    shrihas shah, Feb 6, 2005

  3. anonymous

    Guest Guest

    I've used the Microsoft books to study for 2 other exams
    and passed both.

    Guest, Feb 7, 2005
  4. I bought the MS Press certification guide and I learned alot from it. There
    were things in here I hadn't had a clue of. Most of all, I passed 2 exams
    just by reading the book and understanding concepts. So, I don't think that
    is fair to say.

    Tampa.NET Koder, Feb 19, 2005