    this what I need?

    Thanks
    Rog
    roger, Jul 21, 2005

  2. You need to send this question to Benjamin Smith III. See:

    http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/07/wi.fi.theft.ap/index.html

    Doug Sherman
    MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP

    Doug Sherman [MVP], Jul 21, 2005

  3. roger

    nospam Guest

    I can't believe you are asking this you are a total *&^%$£

    In message <>,
    roger <> writes

    nospam, Jul 21, 2005
  4. I saw an Ethernet bridge on the Netgear site. Is
    > this what I need?

    Actually what you need is to purchase your own Internet connection and quit
    stealing.

    hth

    Danny Sanders, Jul 21, 2005