    each.
    Is there any method to send these files online to other user across the
    continent?
    Bhaiyyah, Jan 8, 2007

  2. Bhaiyyah

    Guest

    "Bhaiyyah" <> wrote:

    >I forgot to take out DVD out of my laptop prior to departure and these
    >files are of AVI type Over 350 MB-128 Kbps Bit rate around 2 Hour Video
    >each.
    >Is there any method to send these files online to other user across the
    >continent?

    Find this message or double click on the message ID.

    Subject: how do i send a large file
    Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 06:05:17 GMT
    --
    http://jesuspan.com/
    , Jan 8, 2007

  3. Bhaiyyah

    Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > "Bhaiyyah"

    >> Is there any method to send these files online to other user across
    >> the continent?

    > Find this message or double click on the message ID.
    >
    > Subject: how do i send a large file
    > Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 06:05:17 GMT

    GG thread
    http://groups.google.com/group/24ho...d115/4ce2f5285db19d3b?&hl=en#4ce2f5285db19d3b
    or http://snipurl.com/16xcg

    The thread sez CD burn and postal mail it, chop it up and email it, http
    filetransfer site yousendit x4, megaupload, ihud, pando, FTP, or chop it
    and binary nntp group.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jan 8, 2007
  4. Bhaiyyah

    Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> "Bhaiyyah"

    >>> Is there any method to send these files online to other user across
    >>> the continent?

    >> Find this message or double click on the message ID.
    >>
    >> Subject: how do i send a large file
    >> Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 06:05:17 GMT

    >GG thread
    >http://groups.google.com/group/24ho...d115/4ce2f5285db19d3b?&hl=en#4ce2f5285db19d3b
    >or http://snipurl.com/16xcg
    >
    >The thread sez CD burn and postal mail it, chop it up and email it, http
    >filetransfer site yousendit x4, megaupload, ihud, pando, FTP, or chop it
    >and binary nntp group.

    Thanks, Didn't know they were a googler, I don't normally see or read
    the headers.

    --
    http://jesuspan.com/
    , Jan 8, 2007
  5. wrote:

    > Thanks, Didn't know they were a googler, I don't normally see or read
    > the headers.

    Does your Forte Agent have the ability to color the subject lines in the
    threads pane? In 40tude Dialog, I have this in "Scoring and Actions":

    !setcolor(default;$c0ffc0) Message-ID "googlegroups"

    ...and GG posts show up with a green background.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 8, 2007
  6. Bhaiyyah

    Tester Guest

    On 8 Jan 2007 11:16:43 -0800, "Bhaiyyah" <>
    wrote:

    >I forgot to take out DVD out of my laptop prior to departure and these
    >files are of AVI type Over 350 MB-128 Kbps Bit rate around 2 Hour Video
    >each.
    >Is there any method to send these files online to other user across the
    >continent?

    I think that if you use email, one trouble will be that the files will
    be uuencoded or base 64 encoded and this may just about double the
    size. Another trouble will be that files that big may not be allowed
    in many boxes..

    I gather that some AVI files are compressed and some aren't. The
    compresssed ones cannot be played back unless you have the same codec
    that was used to compress them. Various methods of compression make
    various compromises between quality and file size - between not losing
    any data at all and losing lots of data that "you won't notice
    anyway".(e.g. all the various shades of blue in different parts of the
    sky)

    I would suggest finding someplace to upload the files such as
    4shared.com then just sending URL's for downloading. Especially with
    lots of recipients that will save bandwidth and bandwidth strikes me
    as a big issue in your case. 4shared does NOT seem to allow you to
    continue partial downloads or download in multiple streams.

    Tester, Jan 8, 2007
  7. Bhaiyyah

    Mike Easter Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > !setcolor(default;$c0ffc0) Message-ID "googlegroups"
    >
    > ..and GG posts show up with a green background.

    That's cute. Green is a nice choice of colors, too. :)

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jan 8, 2007
  8. Mike Easter wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >
    >> !setcolor(default;$c0ffc0) Message-ID "googlegroups"
    >>
    >> ..and GG posts show up with a green background.

    > That's cute. Green is a nice choice of colors, too. :)

    "Precisely," he said...

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 8, 2007
  9. Bhaiyyah

    pcbutts1 Guest

    http://www.yousendit.com

    pcbutts1, Jan 9, 2007
  10. Mike Easter wrote:
    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >
    >> !setcolor(default;$c0ffc0) Message-ID "googlegroups"
    >>
    >> ..and GG posts show up with a green background.

    > That's cute. Green is a nice choice of colors, too. :)

    For this usage, "invisible" (along with the foreground) is superior.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 9, 2007
  11. Bhaiyyah

    Spuds Guest

    On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:25:46 -0800, "pcbutts1" <>
    wrote:

    >http://www.yousendit.com

    Limited to 100GB unless you pay $4.99/month.
    Spuds, Jan 9, 2007
  12. Bhaiyyah

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You mean 100mb. I see that now. They changed but then again 5 bucks a month
    is not bad.

    pcbutts1, Jan 9, 2007
  13. Bhaiyyah

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
    > The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
    > H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
    > Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell

    why would anyone want to read anything you say when you have the
    following type of content on your website?

    *** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
    website ***
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/mpv.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtcpcb.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/cracks.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/Loutheasshole.htm
    All while spamming his company website at: http://www.seedsv.com
    Leythos, Jan 9, 2007
  14. Bhaiyyah

    Spuds Guest

    On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:45:28 -0800, "pcbutts1" <>
    wrote:

    >You mean 100mb. I see that now. They changed but then again 5 bucks a month
    >is not bad.

    D'oh. I sit corrected.
    Spuds, Jan 9, 2007
  15. Bhaiyyah

    ellis_jay Guest

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Mike Easter wrote:
    >
    >> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >>
    >>> !setcolor(default;$c0ffc0) Message-ID "googlegroups"
    >>>
    >>> ..and GG posts show up with a green background.

    >> That's cute. Green is a nice choice of colors, too. :)

    > "Precisely," he said...

    lol

    ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
    Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales