    comp sci kid Guest

    any suggestions?

    thanks in advance.
    comp sci kid, Nov 11, 2004

  2. comp sci kid

    owen Guest

    "comp sci kid" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > any suggestions?
    >
    > thanks in advance.

    I've been using the MS self paced trainign kit. It's pretty comprehensive
    and the practice questions are good at highlighting your weak areas,
    although I've heard the real questions are harder.

    BTW I've got my exam next tuesday and I'm absolutely bricking it ;o)

    Owen
    owen, Nov 11, 2004

  3. comp sci kid

    comp sci kid Guest

    i bought the M$ self-paced books for 70-315 & 70-320. i passed both exams,
    but the books weren't very helpful towards my preparation. however, they
    make good references (or doorstops).

    comp sci kid, Nov 11, 2004
  4. This exam is one of the hardest I've seen. I do not
    recomend you Measure Up to practice. Look for a training
    kit from Trascender it is one of the most similar to the
    exam.
    I study with this book,
    MCSE SQL ServerT 2000 Database Design and Implementation
    By Thomas Moore
    There's a lot of things that come in the exam that are
    just mentioned in this book. But I think it covers the
    most important subject of the exam and very well explained.
    Felipe Dalorzo M., Nov 12, 2004
  5. comp sci kid

    comp sci kid Guest

    thanks for the tips.

    i used transcender to prepare for 70-315 & 70-320 (both of which i passed on
    the first attempt) and i found it to be extremely helpful.

    comp sci kid, Nov 13, 2004
  6. comp sci kid

    Levi Rosol Guest

    I am using the transcender Flash to prepare for this exam (my first). My
    reasoning behind using the flash is that instead of multiple choice, I am
    forced to come up with text answers, therefore, reinforce the information in
    my head.

    It's my opinion that using practice exams, where you are presented with
    multiple choice, like the real thing, don;t teach you as much since you can
    narrow down the answers.

    Oh, and for the areas I find myself being weak in, I am using the MS Press
    book.

    Doing 305 on Dec 1, and 229 on dec 6. Hope all goes well :)

    --
    Thanks
    Levi Rosol

    Find Cheap .Net Server Controls At: