    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/
    -James Madison
    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 30, 2009

  2. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    news:h4t23f$u1d$-september.org:

    > This is absolutely brilliant...
    > http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&addr
    > ess=389 x6181595
    >
    > Send in the clowns :)

    I was under the impression that the KKK was banned in the US. If they can
    jail US citizens in foreign lands without trial, how is it that the KKK
    can still exist?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Jul 31, 2009

  3. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    Rôgêr <> wrote in

    > chuckcar wrote:
    >> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> This is absolutely brilliant...
    >>> http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&ad
    >>> dr ess=389 x6181595
    >>>
    >>> Send in the clowns :)
    >>>

    >> I was under the impression that the KKK was banned in the US. If they
    >> can jail US citizens in foreign lands without trial, how is it that the
    >> KKK can still exist?

    > Not banned, they have 1st Amendment rights. Unfortunately.

    Um. No, that is overidden by their abuse thereof. All constitutional
    rights are only applicable if they're not used to break existing laws.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Jul 31, 2009
  4. §ñühw¤£f

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing chuckcar <> bada bang:
    > Rôgêr <> wrote in
    >
    >> chuckcar wrote:
    >>> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in

    >>> I was under the impression that the KKK was banned in the US. If they
    >>> can jail US citizens in foreign lands without trial, how is it that the
    >>> KKK can still exist?

    >> Not banned, they have 1st Amendment rights. Unfortunately.
    >>

    > Um. No, that is overidden by their abuse thereof. All constitutional
    > rights are only applicable if they're not used to break existing laws.

    That is a rather broad and incorrect interpretation of, "The
    First Amendment does not allow the shouting of 'Fire' in a
    crowded theatre."

    Mike "but we expect that of you" Yetto
    --
    Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitas.
    - William of Ockham
    Mike Yetto, Jul 31, 2009
  5. §ñühw¤£f

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing Rôgêr <> bada bang:
    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >> This is absolutely brilliant...
    >> http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389
    >> x6181595
    >>
    >> Send in the clowns :)

    > Knoxville isn't that far from me, about 100 miles. I'm real proud of
    > them Vols for doing that.

    Please tell me this really happened and it isn't some joke news
    story that should have happened.

    Mike "puhleeeeze" Yetto
    Mike Yetto, Jul 31, 2009
  6. Mike Yetto <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<-september.org>:

    >Bada bing Rôgêr <> bada bang:
    >> §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >>> This is absolutely brilliant...

    http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&ad
    dress=389
    >>> x6181595
    >>>
    >>> Send in the clowns :)

    >> Knoxville isn't that far from me, about 100 miles. I'm real proud of
    >> them Vols for doing that.

    >Please tell me this really happened and it isn't some joke news
    >story that should have happened.
    >
    >Mike "puhleeeeze" Yetto

    Its the real deal.
    Its brilliant...strange it hasnt been done before.
    (maybe it has?)

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 31, 2009
  7. Rôgêr <> pinched out a steaming pile
    of<>:

    >chuckcar wrote:
    >> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> This is absolutely brilliant...

    http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&ad
    dr
    >>> ess=389 x6181595
    >>>
    >>> Send in the clowns :)
    >>>

    >> I was under the impression that the KKK was banned in the US. If

    they can
    >> jail US citizens in foreign lands without trial, how is it that the

    KKK
    >> can still exist?

    >Not banned, they have 1st Amendment rights. Unfortunately.

    As a member of teh ACLU I ferverently support the rights of Stupid
    People to parade their stupidity proudly.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 31, 2009
  8. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    Mike Yetto <> wrote in

    > Bada bing chuckcar <> bada bang:
    >> Rôgêr <> wrote in

    >>> Not banned, they have 1st Amendment rights. Unfortunately.
    >>>

    >> Um. No, that is overidden by their abuse thereof. All constitutional
    >> rights are only applicable if they're not used to break existing laws.
    >>

    > That is a rather broad and incorrect interpretation of, "The
    > First Amendment does not allow the shouting of 'Fire' in a
    > crowded theatre."

    No, you miss my point. The KKK uses their 1st amendment to stop *other*
    people having rights. That makes them unable to claim their own rights are
    violated.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Aug 1, 2009
  9. §ñühw¤£f

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing chuckcar <> bada bang:
    > Mike Yetto <> wrote in
    >
    >> Bada bing chuckcar <> bada bang:
    >>> Um. No, that is overidden by their abuse thereof. All constitutional
    >>> rights are only applicable if they're not used to break existing laws.
    >>>

    >> That is a rather broad and incorrect interpretation of, "The
    >> First Amendment does not allow the shouting of 'Fire' in a
    >> crowded theatre."

    > No, you miss my point. The KKK uses their 1st amendment to stop *other*
    > people having rights. That makes them unable to claim their own rights are
    > violated.

    No, your point (and that expressed by many others) is that bad
    guys can have their rights curtailed for the good of the many.
    As long as you get to define bad guys and the many.

    Mike "it tolls for thee" Yetto
    Mike Yetto, Aug 1, 2009
  10. §ñühw¤£f

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 03:05:53 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >chuckcar wrote:

    <snip>

    >> No, you miss my point. The KKK uses their 1st amendment to stop *other*
    >> people having rights. That makes them unable to claim their own rights are
    >> violated.

    >Not sure what world you are living in, but the KKK in America has as
    >much right to peaceable assembly and yell "white power" as do clowns. If
    >they didn't, the term Free Speech would soon fade from our lexicon. It's
    >the very essence of the 1st Amendment that ALL speech is allowed, even
    >unsavory speech, unless it's along the lines of yelling fire in a
    >theater as someone pointed out. You can't incite riots, you can't
    >instigate a stampede in a dark theater. But if you want to express your
    >opinion on something, no matter how stupid that opinion may be, it's
    >allowed.

    In theory, anyway.

    --
    "If there is one thing upon this earth that mankind love and admire
    better than another, it is a brave man, - it is the man who dares to look
    Mara, Aug 1, 2009
  11. §ñühw¤£f

    chuckcar Guest

    Mike Yetto <> wrote in

    > Bada bing chuckcar <> bada bang:
    >> Mike Yetto <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Bada bing chuckcar <> bada bang:
    >>>>
    >>> That is a rather broad and incorrect interpretation of, "The
    >>> First Amendment does not allow the shouting of 'Fire' in a
    >>> crowded theatre."

    >> No, you miss my point. The KKK uses their 1st amendment to stop *other*
    >> people having rights. That makes them unable to claim their own rights
    >> are violated.
    >>

    > No, your point (and that expressed by many others) is that bad
    > guys can have their rights curtailed for the good of the many.
    > As long as you get to define bad guys and the many.

    I never said nor do I agree with that. You are judged by your actions, not
    by some nebulous view of being right or wrong.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Aug 1, 2009
  12. §ñühw¤£f

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing chuckcar <> bada bang:
    > Mike Yetto <> wrote in
    >
    >> Bada bing chuckcar <> bada bang:
    >>> Mike Yetto <> wrote in

    >>> No, you miss my point. The KKK uses their 1st amendment to stop *other*
    >>> people having rights. That makes them unable to claim their own rights
    >>> are violated.
    >>>

    >> No, your point (and that expressed by many others) is that bad
    >> guys can have their rights curtailed for the good of the many.
    >> As long as you get to define bad guys and the many.
    >>

    > I never said nor do I agree with that. You are judged by your actions, not
    > by some nebulous view of being right or wrong.

    How would you know what you said? You never listen to it, nor
    read what you wrote, nor understand what you think.

    We are judged by what ever criteria the judge uses and every
    discerning person is a judge.

    Mike "you're not even a baliff" Yetto
    Mike Yetto, Aug 1, 2009