    Lifes a great game if you play it right
    http://www.comeandletsplay.com

    , Feb 4, 2008

  2. Guest

    wrote:

    >I have a regular problem where some oemxx.inf files are installed,
    >that I have to remove for a printer - even using printer - server
    >properties- drivers - remove - won't remove the inf files.
    >
    >Is there a quick way to remove them?

    Open your find command
    Winkey+F

    Search for oem??.inf
    delete the ones that show up

    --

    A better car chase
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5rbeQIvtF4

    , Feb 4, 2008

  3. Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:37:47 -0800, willsibob wrote:

    > I have a regular problem where some oemxx.inf files are installed,
    > that I have to remove for a printer - even using printer - server
    > properties- drivers - remove - won't remove the inf files.
    >
    > Is there a quick way to remove them?

    format c: /u

    Dan C, Feb 5, 2008
  4. chuckcar Guest

    wrote in

    > I have a regular problem where some oemxx.inf files are installed,
    > that I have to remove for a printer - even using printer - server
    > properties- drivers - remove - won't remove the inf files.
    >
    > Is there a quick way to remove them?
    >
    > THanks
    >
    > Will
    >
    > Lifes a great game if you play it right
    > http://www.comeandletsplay.com

    Uninstall the printer driver software of course. Any other way is
    dangerous and you are very likely to get the wrong file(s).

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Feb 5, 2008