Best VOIP Service

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by darin, Sep 6, 2004.

  1. darin

    darin Guest

    I have found the best VOIP service for my home. First Three Months
    FREE!!! With Activation, Shipping and equipment, I have invested a
    total of $39 for THREE MONTHS OF SERVICE. Plus I gave the email of the
    person who recommended me and I get a $25 credit at the end of the
    three months. Its www.lingo.com and if you give them my email
    you and I will get a $25 credit on our account. Sign
    up for a no obligation lingo account and get a $25 credit for being
    recommended by

    Try it and have nothing to loose. Cancel and keep your free equipment.

    Plus the quality is great. I put a small ups on my Lingo modem and
    Cable modem and back wired it into my phone wiring (after
    disconnecting SBC), and now me and my wife cannot tell the difference
    between Lingo $19.95 a month (including long distance) and our old
    $60+ a month POTs line.

    First 3 months free..... $19.95 (NO TAX) a month after that.

    Thats the great deal we got. Plus when a friend ()
    recommends you, we both get $25.

    darin, Sep 6, 2004

  2. darin

    darin Guest

    If you would like me to refer you, please email me at
    with your name and email address. I will put your
    email address in my lingo account as a referal and you will get an
    email from them with instructions on signing up.

    FYI!!! I got my number ported over and have wired the lingo box
    through the second pair(black-yellow) of my phone line, into the
    outside phone box, and back throughout the house on my first pair
    (red-green). Now every phone in the house (including the security
    system and tivo) works on that pair. If you do this, you should make
    sure and disconnect the telephone comming in from your original phone
    company. I understand that they leave voltage on the line.

    thanks

    darin, Sep 28, 2004

  3. darin

    darin Guest

    I just looked at Lingo.com and I believe they are now only giving one
    free month. Its still the best deal I can find out there.

    darin, Sep 28, 2004
  4. "darin" <> wrote in message

    > If you do this, you should make
    > sure and disconnect the telephone comming in from your original phone
    > company. I understand that they leave voltage on the line.

    And when the telco reuses your "dead" pair for the house down the street, who
    you gonna complain to?

    Fred Goodwin, CMA, Oct 19, 2004
  5. darin

    Kyler Laird Guest

    "Fred Goodwin, CMA" <> writes:

    >> If you do this, you should make
    >> sure and disconnect the telephone comming in from your original phone
    >> company. I understand that they leave voltage on the line.

    >And when the telco reuses your "dead" pair for the house down the street, who
    >you gonna complain to?

    Why would you complain?

    BTW, a friend who didn't activate the phone line in his house still gets
    dialtone. We suspect 911 calls will work. Might be worth keeping the
    line connected (to something) for that.

    --kyler

    Kyler Laird, Oct 21, 2004