    --

    R. Mark Clayton

    remove nospa for email

    R. Mark Clayton, Aug 3, 2007

  2. I use voip.co.uk and have no complaints. tech support is particularly good.

    Adam

    Adam Lipscombe, Aug 3, 2007

  3. R. Mark Clayton

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "R. Mark Clayton" <> wrote in
    message news:
    > ?

    I would have thought any of them. I've got 3 Sipgate accounts (2 UK & 1
    German), a Gradwell account, a FreeWorldDialup one plus an extension
    directly off a friend's Asterisk box. No problems with any of them, except
    perhaps remembering the access codes to select a particular account for
    dialling out..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 3, 2007