Best ultra compact Digital Camera for LOW LIGHT indoor photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by skbrothers, Apr 20, 2008.

  1. skbrothers

    skbrothers Guest

    Hey gang,

    We're heading to Disney world this summer and Italy in the fall.
    Likely lots of indoor pics will be taken at both locations.

    I currently have a 35mm slr for my serious picture taking but need a
    recommendation for a ultra compact digital camera.

    The digital would be primarily for family shots and quick pictures
    that I don't want to spend a lot of time setting up.

    I have been less than impressed with the low light/indoor picture
    quality of every compact digital I've seen.

    Anyone have a "Best of the worst" recommendation for me?

    Thanks

    Steve

    skbrothers, Apr 20, 2008