    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    , Oct 9, 2005

  2. tw1965 Wrote

    Leadtek Winfast TV Tuner/Capture Series has a beta driver for their device,
    you try that out.
    'http://tw1965.myweb.hinet.net' (http://tw1965.myweb.hinet.net/)

    Also
    K!TV which is for x64 and brings itself a driver for bt878 chipsets.
    'http://fatbsd.free.fr/K!tv/' (http://fatbsd.free.fr/K!tv/)
    'http://beta.kastortv.org/?version=2.4Beta2'
    (http://beta.kastortv.org/?version=2.4Beta2)

    moshpit and fat may help you to let WinFast TV2000 working :
    'http://usuarios.lycos.es/forumdev/viewtopic.php?t=3005&start=34'
    (http://usuarios.lycos.es/forumdev/viewtopic.php?t=3005&start=34)

    '*Brian*' (http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showuser=5667) ::let
    WinFast TV2000 working :::
    _http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=12303&st=42
    (\"http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=12303&st=42\")_

    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 9, 2005

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:

    > Also
    > K!TV which is for x64 and brings itself a driver for bt878 chipsets.
    > 'http://fatbsd.free.fr/K!tv/' (http://fatbsd.free.fr/K!tv/)
    > 'http://beta.kastortv.org/?version=2.4Beta2'
    > (http://beta.kastortv.org/?version=2.4Beta2)

    Andre, K!TV for x64 has no install package, and when I unzipped it into its
    own directory, I get an error message about it not being configured. So, it
    is useless until they get a proper install package. Just thought you would
    like to know. :)

    --
    Wayne Wastier
    Z-80 - AMD-64