    upgrade my skills. Can any of you professionals offer
    suggestions as to best training facility to train. Thanks

    Jeffery K Miller

    Jeffery Miller, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Hi Jeffery,

    Any training centre that is Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (formerly CTEC) has proven expertise in providing high-quality training and full-service learning solutions on Microsoft software to individuals and organizations. They are staff with Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs), qualified instructors who are certified by Microsoft to deliver Official Microsoft Learning Products to Information Technology (IT) professionals and developers. This is the best money can buy for MSFT based training and they can get you up fast in knowledge and certification but it can be quite costly.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Jeffery Miller

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Bobby, I've found out the cost is staggering,
    appreciate your response. Jeffery

    Guest, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Jeffery Miller

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=" <> wrote in

    > Any training centre that is Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning
    > Solutions (formerly CTEC) has proven expertise in providing
    > high-quality training and full-service learning solutions

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    OMG, this is funny stuff...

    "_any_ training center that is...."

    I have to go get something to clean this stuff off my screen. Bobby you
    owe me a keyboard...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Jeffery Miller

    Neil Guest

    "Jeffery Miller" <> wrote in

    > I'm interested in being certified MCSE or MCSA. I'm self-
    > taught to repair and upgrade PC's and web design. I've
    > also done some trouble-shooting of windows 95&98 OS's.
    > Recently laid-off from airline industry and would like to
    > upgrade my skills. Can any of you professionals offer
    > suggestions as to best training facility to train. Thanks
    >
    > Jeffery K Miller

    start with www.microsoft.com/learning and learn more about the
    certification before making any decisions

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 7, 2004
  6. Jeffery Miller

    Jtyc Guest

    > upgrade my skills. Can any of you professionals offer
    > suggestions as to best training facility to train. Thanks

    Your best bet, in my opinion, is to take the money you would spend on a
    course and spend it on a few used computers and build yourself a lab.

    Jtyc, Jul 7, 2004
  7. Jeffery Miller

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Jul 7, 2004
  8. Jeffery Miller

    Rick Guest

    Not all Training centers are created equal. Having attended classes at
    several training centersI can tell you some are far better then others. That
    being said I think you get much more out of having a lab at home to prepair
    for the test then the classes. I use the training classes to look for
    shortcuts that may help me do my job. If you want to prepair yourself for
    the test you need to setup and use the software. You may be able to save
    some money by using VMware in the lab.

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 7, 2004
  9. Jeffery Miller

    JaR Guest

    Bobby wrote:

    > Hi Jeffery,
    >
    > Any training centre that is Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning
    > Solutions (formerly CTEC) has proven expertise in providing
    > high-quality training and full-service learning solutions on
    > Microsoft software to individuals and organizations.

    Omigawd!!!

    What color is the sky on that planet you are from, Bobby?

    LOL

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 7, 2004
  10. Jeffery Miller

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 6, 2004 "=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=" blathered:

    > Hi Jeffery,
    >
    > Any training centre that is Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning
    > Solutions (formerly CTEC) has proven expertise in providing high-quality
    > training and full-service learning solutions on Microsoft software to
    > individuals and organizations. They are staff with Microsoft Certified
    > Trainers (MCTs), qualified instructors who are certified by Microsoft to
    > deliver Official Microsoft Learning Products to Information Technology
    > (IT) professionals and developers. This is the best money can buy for
    > MSFT based training and they can get you up fast in knowledge and
    > certification but it can be quite costly.
    >
    > Hope this help.
    >
    > Bobby

    Umm.. yea... I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there. Yea...

    You see, I went to one of those "Microsoft Certified Partner(s) for
    Learning Solutions" with "Microsoft Certified Trainers" and "Official
    Microsoft Learning Products". Before finishing up classes and after passing
    only one M$ exam, the company filed for bankruptcy. Here is an informative
    article on the matter:

    http://skipmeister.tripod.com/scd.html

    This is exactly what happened to me in Charlotte, NC. Fortunately I was
    able to take a teach-out with New Horizons (who is a respectable trainer)
    and finish up training for my MCSE. In my case it was the *worst* money
    I've ever spent. You may want to know what you are talking about "=?Utf-8?
    B?Qm9iYnk=?=" before you "help" someone with bad advice.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 7, 2004
  11. Jeffery Miller

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 6, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > "=?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Any training centre that is Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning
    >> Solutions (formerly CTEC) has proven expertise in providing
    >> high-quality training and full-service learning solutions

    > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    >
    > OMG, this is funny stuff...
    >
    > "_any_ training center that is...."
    >
    > I have to go get something to clean this stuff off my screen. Bobby you
    > owe me a keyboard...

    He "Hope(d) it help(s)".

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 7, 2004
  12. Jeffery Miller

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 7, 2004 "Jtyc" blathered:

    >> upgrade my skills. Can any of you professionals offer
    >> suggestions as to best training facility to train. Thanks

    > Your best bet, in my opinion, is to take the money you would spend on a
    > course and spend it on a few used computers and build yourself a lab.

    Ditto.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 7, 2004
  13. Jeffery Miller

    nerd32768 Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Jul 7, 2004 "Jtyc" blathered:
    >
    > >> upgrade my skills. Can any of you professionals offer
    > >> suggestions as to best training facility to train. Thanks

    > > Your best bet, in my opinion, is to take the money you would spend on a
    > > course and spend it on a few used computers and build yourself a lab.

    > Ditto.
    >
    > --
    > TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    > "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

    i took some courses on A+ and Network+,but now i am just doing my MCSE on my
    own. It should not be too hard to study on your own and pass the tests. I am
    only using 2 computers right now, and each one (including the monitor,
    keyboard and mouse) is probably worth less than $125.

    Nerd"13-year-old"3276*
    A+. Network+, MCP

    nerd32768, Jul 7, 2004