    ISC, Ec-Council, Citrix, A+, CISSP, IBM, Linux, Lotus Notes, CIW, PMI
    and many more. You don't pay $99 each month. It is a one-time payment
    which buys access to download and updates for One year

    shania, May 11, 2006

  2. shania

    lowdes Guest

    Best a$$fu$king for free from Bread-teaser, don't waste your money on
    shania.

    lowdes, May 11, 2006

  3. "lowdes" wrote:
    > Best <snip> for free from Bread-teaser, don't waste your money on
    > shania.

    Ok that does it! whoever is posting for lowdes. Stop it! I can't handle MPD.

    --
    lo0py

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=, May 11, 2006
  4. shania

    lowdes Guest

    Yes it's me, I have no idea what has come over me. Maybe I'm giving up the
    fight.

    lowdes, May 11, 2006
  5. shania

    Briscobar Guest

    lowdes <> rambled:

    > Yes it's me, I have no idea what has come over me. Maybe I'm giving
    > up the fight.

    Whatever the deal is, I like this lowdes better than the old lowdes.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
    occasions.

    Briscobar, May 11, 2006
  6. shania

    kpg Guest

    As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> Yes it's me, I have no idea what has come over me. Maybe I'm giving
    >> up the fight.

    > Whatever the deal is, I like this lowdes better than the old lowdes.

    Would you say you like it lowdes better?

    kpg, May 11, 2006
  7. shania

    Briscobar Guest

    kpg <> rambled:

    > As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >>> Yes it's me, I have no idea what has come over me. Maybe I'm giving
    >>> up the fight.

    >> Whatever the deal is, I like this lowdes better than the old lowdes.

    > Would you say you like it lowdes better?

    RDRR

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    I'm running out of stupid stuff to write. Oh by the way: www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, May 11, 2006
  8. shania

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > kpg <> rambled:
    >>
    >> As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> Whatever the deal is, I like this lowdes better than the old lowdes.

    >> Would you say you like it lowdes better?

    > RDRR

    You are Astro or Scooby-Doo and I claim my two-fifty.

    Frisbee®, May 11, 2006
  9. << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    >> Whatever the deal is, I like this *lowdes better* than the old lowdes.

    > Would you say you like it lowdes better?

    I thought he did say that.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 11, 2006
  10. shania

    JaR Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns97C087622C325ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1:

    >> Whatever the deal is, I like this lowdes better than the old lowdes.

    > Would you say you like it lowdes better?

    Groannn...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, May 11, 2006
  11. shania

    Guest Guest

    Testking are for cheats and scoundrels not serious Microsoft gurus.

    Guest, May 11, 2006
  12. shania

    Lasher Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:Oum22tSdGHA.2188
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> kpg <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> Would you say you like it lowdes better?

    >> RDRR

    > You are Astro or Scooby-Doo and I claim my two-fifty.

    Maybe its because he thinks I'm gone. Newsflash, I'm not.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, May 13, 2006
  13. shania

    Cerebrus Guest

    Lowdes said :

    >> Yes it's me, I have no idea what has come over me. Maybe I'm giving up the
    >> fight.

    Oh, so soon ? Just when I start having fun, people start giving up !
    Maybe you've been infected by some bug or somethin' ?

    Cerebrus, May 13, 2006
  14. "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > Lowdes said :
    >
    >>> Yes it's me, I have no idea what has come over me. Maybe I'm giving up the
    >>> fight.

    > Oh, so soon ? Just when I start having fun, people start giving up !
    > Maybe you've been infected by some bug or somethin' ?

    Lol...yeah.....he's got the Tape Worm

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011

    Bigus Di©kus, May 13, 2006
  15. unless u are a moron, Best test king is way to go man!

    =?Utf-8?B?WGZpTEVz?=, May 14, 2006
  16. "XfiLEs" <> wrote in message
    > unless u are a moron, Best test king is way to go man!

    Bread-Teaser / gtright / fmsmcse ..... you're not fooling anyone by changing
    your name. Your IP is STILL the same.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 14, 2006
  17. shania

    Cerebrus Guest

    >> Bread-Teaser / gtright / fmsmcse ..... you're not fooling anyone by changing
    >> your name. Your IP is STILL the same.

    So I guessed right, even without any IP checking ! One look at the post
    which smacked of enormous incompetence, and I knew it's Bready.

    Cerebrus, May 14, 2006
  18. "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    >>> Bread-Teaser / gtright / fmsmcse ..... you're not fooling anyone by changing
    >>> your name. Your IP is STILL the same.

    > So I guessed right, even without any IP checking ! One look at the post
    > which smacked of enormous incompetence, and I knew it's Bready.

    Yup...and the only reason I checked the IP was because of the smell.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 15, 2006
  19. shania

    Consultant Guest

    updates