    Good stuff for the Canon owner...
    http://www.photoworkshop.com/canon/EOS_Digital.pdf

    Bill

    Bill Hilton, Nov 5, 2004

  2. Bill Hilton

    RSD99 Guest

    A link to that publication also shows up on
    http://www.photoworkshop.com/canon/tech_tips/index.html

    BUT ...
    I couldn't get it to download from either your posting or from Canon's web
    site.

    What's up? Do I have to turn on ActiveX or something? ... or is it
    incompatible with Sun's version of Java that I'm using?

    RSD99, Nov 8, 2004

  3. Bill Hilton

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >From: "RSD99"
    >
    >A link to that publication also shows up on
    >http://www.photoworkshop.com/canon/tech_tips/index.html
    >
    >BUT ...
    >I couldn't get it to download from either your posting or from Canon's web
    >site.
    >
    >What's up? Do I have to turn on ActiveX or something? ... or is it
    >incompatible with Sun's version of Java that I'm using?

    Dunno, I just clicked on the link and the PDF opened up in Acrobat.

    If you can't download it in a day or so send me an email and I can email it to
    you, it's a 1.1 MB PDF file so not TOO bad to email ...

    Bill Hilton, Nov 9, 2004