    I'll go to LA next week (from Italy).
    Are there some big stores like B&H in New York?
    Thanks
    M@O, May 20, 2004

  2. M@O

    Bob Salomon Guest

    In article <mJ9rc.64626$>,
    "M@O" <> wrote:

    > I'll go to LA next week (from Italy).
    > Are there some big stores like B&H in New York?
    > Thanks

    Samys, Simons, Bel Air, Silvios, Cals, Pauls, Freestyle for a start.

    --
    To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.
    Bob Salomon, May 20, 2004

  3. M@O

    mwalch Guest

    Also Best Buy and Good Guys. These two are not photo-only stores, but
    thay do have a good selection and good stocks. In fact, I bought my
    Canon 10D at Good Guys, as most photo stores near my house were out!

    MW

    mwalch, May 20, 2004
  4. M@O

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    M@O wrote:

    > I'll go to LA next week (from Italy).
    > Are there some big stores like B&H
    > in New York?

    Typically not as big, not as well-stocked, not as cheap.

    You could try one of four Samy's Camera in
    the greater LA area (http://www.samyscamera.com)
    Paolo Pizzi, May 21, 2004