  1. Ted Kavanagh

    Ted Kavanagh Guest

    Whats the best freeware spyware program out there now?
    Ted Kavanagh, Aug 22, 2006

  2. Ted Kavanagh wrote:
    > Whats the best freeware spyware program out there now?

    RealPlayer

    *SCNR*
    Sebastian Gottschalk, Aug 22, 2006

  3. Ted Kavanagh

    Truncat Guest

    On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:30:26 +0100, Ted Kavanagh <> wrote:

    > Whats the best freeware spyware program out there now?

    Any software from a Warez website, in my personal experience.

    Truncat, Aug 22, 2006
  4. Ted Kavanagh

    Brian Guest

    Ted Kavanagh wrote:
    > Whats the best freeware spyware program out there now?

    I think you mean "Antispyware" but my favorites are:
    SuperAntispyware
    Sybot S&D
    and I use the Hosts file from http://www.mvps.org/

    Brian
    Brian, Aug 22, 2006
  5. Ted Kavanagh

    Ted Kavanagh Guest

    Appreciate the help.

    Ted Kavanagh, Aug 22, 2006
  6. Ted Kavanagh

    AZApoker Guest

    The best spyware bot would probably be Sybot S&D like mentioned above.
    Been using for awhile

    John Boe
    www.azapoker.com
    AZApoker, Aug 25, 2006
  7. Ted Kavanagh

    Tyr Guest

    I'm a supporter of both Ad-aware SE or Spy Sweeper both are good

    Tyr, Aug 26, 2006