Best source for slimline dvd cases?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Neo Maxi Zoom Dweeby, May 18, 2006.

  1. Neo Maxi Zoom Dweeby, May 18, 2006

  2. Neo Maxi Zoom Dweeby wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend an inexpensive and reputable online source (in the
    > U.S.) for slimline cd/dvd cases?

    Your local Staples - 20 Double-Slims for $14.95+tax--
    Or singles at your local Target, if you want those too.

    ....They're a little more common now than they were two years ago.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, May 18, 2006

  3. Neo Maxi Zoom Dweeby

    BR549 Guest

    "Neo Maxi Zoom Dweeby" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone recommend an inexpensive and reputable online source (in the
    > U.S.) for slimline cd/dvd cases?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > --
    > My DVD collection:
    > http://www.geocities.com/nmzdfilms/dvdlibrary.html
    >
    > Noise is a byproduct of inefficiency.

    I agree with Derek about Staples but I would wait for a sale. Last time I
    purchased some there I got them for about $.15 each.

    BR549, May 18, 2006
  4. Neo Maxi Zoom Dweeby

    Impmon Guest

    On Thu, 18 May 2006 17:04:40 -0400, Derek Janssen
    <> wrote:

    >Your local Staples - 20 Double-Slims for $14.95+tax--
    >Or singles at your local Target, if you want those too.
    >
    >...They're a little more common now than they were two years ago.

    or try eBay for large lot, sometimes they are cheap. Do make sure you
    check the s&h as some seller would try to minimize eBay fees by
    putting most of the cost in s&h.

    ie set of 100 silmline cases for $0.01 plus $14.99 s&h is about the
    same as $10 auction plus $5 shipping.
    Spam block in place, no emil reply is expected at all.

    Impmon, May 18, 2006
  5. Neo Maxi Zoom Dweeby

    Eaton Wings Guest

    (Neo Maxi Zoom Dweeby) wrote in news:21563-
    :

    > Can anyone recommend an inexpensive and reputable online source (in the
    > U.S.) for slimline cd/dvd cases?
    >
    > TIA

    This place is great!
    http://www.sleevetown.com/dvd-case.shtml