best software to make a photo vcd?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Chocklitwonder, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. i would like to make a photo vcd. would like to know what is out there and
    what is the best software to do so. thanks.

    Chocklitwonder, Aug 6, 2003

  2. "Chocklitwonder" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > i would like to make a photo vcd. would like to know what is out there

    and
    > what is the best software to do so. thanks.

    I've used Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album successfully for this, and to make
    slide shows to post on my Web site also. You can get a trial version at
    www.jasc.com.

    Marvin Margoshes, Aug 6, 2003

  3. "Chocklitwonder" <> wrote in message
    > i would like to make a photo vcd. would like to know what is out there

    and
    > what is the best software to do so. thanks.

    Assuming all your files are JPEGs, I believe your CD burning software should
    do this easily. Try this link;
    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/author
    very handy stuff.

    --
    Martin
    Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot

    Martin Francis, Aug 6, 2003