    --
    Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
    http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman

    Stephen Henning, May 3, 2006

  2. Stephen Henning

    Pat Guest

    I don't have experience with this, but if your google this ng, you'll
    find LOTS of threads about it.

    Pat, May 3, 2006

  3. "Pat" <> wrote:

    > I don't have experience with this, but if your google this ng, you'll
    > find LOTS of threads about it.

    I found "slides or negs" and do-it-yourself, but not the best service
    for slides. Any experiences out there. Mail order or SE PA.

    Stephen Henning, May 4, 2006
  4. Stephen Henning

    Mark² Guest

    Pat wrote:
    > I don't have experience with this, but if your google this ng, you'll
    > find LOTS of threads about it.

    Oh?

    Mark², May 4, 2006
  5. Stephen Henning

    Steve Stone Guest

    I did it myself with a Minolta Dimage IV slide / 35mm negative scanner. You
    can find them on eBay for about half of what they go for new, in decent
    condition. The transport is noisy but otherwise does a reasonable job. Other
    mfgrs. make similar products

    Steve Stone, May 4, 2006
  6. In article <YKm6g.9097$>,
    "Steve Stone" <> wrote:

    > I did it myself with a Minolta Dimage IV slide / 35mm negative scanner. You
    > can find them on eBay for about half of what they go for new, in decent
    > condition. The transport is noisy but otherwise does a reasonable job. Other
    > mfgrs. make similar products

    That is nice and I have a new Konica Minolta Dimage Scan Dual IV, but my
    friend just wants someone else to do it for him and I am not
    volunteering. Anyone know of any slide to CD services, either mail
    order or in SE PA?

    Stephen Henning, May 4, 2006
  7. Stephen Henning

    Guest Guest