    Thx

    --

    Rom.
    Romain FETTES, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Romain FETTES

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Romain FETTES" <> spewed in

    > What do you think, are the most real live ones or best for exam prep ?

    a real network (or a vmware/VPC simulation of one) where you play with
    everything you read in a good book and the helpfiles is the best practice
    for the exams...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 22, 2004

  3. >a real network (or a vmware/VPC simulation of one) where you play with
    >everything you read in a good book and the helpfiles is the best practice
    >for the exams...

    spoil sport!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2004
  4. Romain FETTES

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > spoil sport!

    and yet I am correct and you know it...

    --