    this are located in a DMZ zone on the firewall. Is this a secure
    configuration, and if not, what would be?
    , Mar 24, 2005

  2. Brad Guest

    If you provide even fewer details you will be able to blindly trust our
    comments.
    Brad, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Brad Guest

    All right...I'm sorry about my last post but sometimes I get so
    frustrated by people who post questions with absolutely no useful
    information and expect to get a reliable answer.

    Again, I'm sorry for my outburst but now I have to see several posts
    where very helpful people have to try and pull the required information
    out of emmil so they can respond intelligently.

    I guess I should lay off the coffee in the late morning...
    Brad, Mar 24, 2005