    073 Implementing and Supporting NTâ„¢ 4.0 Workstation
    068 Implementing and Supporting NTâ„¢ Server 4.0 in the Enterprise
    067 Implementing and Supporting NTâ„¢ Server 4.0
    =?Utf-8?B?Z2F0b3J6?=, Aug 2, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Z2F0b3J6?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "gatorz" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What would be the best route to get my MCSE 2003 if I have passed the
    > following tests
    >
    > 240 Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Accelerated Exam for MCPs Certified on
    > Microsoft® Windows NT® 4.0
    > 087 Implementing and Supporting Microsoft® Internet Information Server 4.0
    > 081 Implementing and Supporting Microsoft® Exchange Server 5.5
    > 058 Networking Essentials
    > 073 Implementing and Supporting NTT 4.0 Workstation
    > 068 Implementing and Supporting NTT Server 4.0 in the Enterprise
    > 067 Implementing and Supporting NTT Server 4.0

    Sorry, I can't answer your question, but I felt compelled to answer just the
    same, just to say:

    GO GATORS

    Forgive me, it's been kinda slow in here lately.
    Frisbee®, Aug 2, 2006

  3. I believe you still have to take 7 exams or at least 6 since you already
    qualified as a MCP for Windows 2000 O.S. (to be sure email MS). All the
    N.T. tests you had passed mean nothing to Windows 2003 because A.D. has not
    been introduced in N.T. 4.0. back then. It's just a total different animal.

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Aug 2, 2006
  4. "gatorz" <> wrote in message
    > What would be the best route to get my MCSE 2003 if I have passed the
    > following tests

    <snipped historical exams>

    Start from scratch. You'll never loose the NT4 and 2000 qualifications.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver