BEST REMOVAL

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by jesson0801@gmail.com, Sep 15, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hey guys!

    Would you know the best removal of the following:
    drct16.dll
    cz.dll
    klogini.dll
    p2.ini
    vdmtl6.sys
    winlow.sys

    I tried all these removal but they can not remove anyone of them:
    xoftspy
    antivir
    sysclean
    adware
    trojan hunter
    spybot
    stinger
    microsoft antispyware
    hijackthis
    killbox

    Somebody help,
    Jess

    , Sep 15, 2005

  2. Magic Dave Guest

    testing

    Magic Dave, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Mark Mandell Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hey guys!
    >
    > Would you know the best removal of the following:
    > drct16.dll
    > cz.dll
    > klogini.dll
    > p2.ini
    > vdmtl6.sys
    > winlow.sys
    >
    > I tried all these removal but they can not remove anyone of them:
    > xoftspy
    > antivir
    > sysclean
    > adware
    > trojan hunter
    > spybot
    > stinger
    > microsoft antispyware
    > hijackthis
    > killbox
    >

    > Somebody help,
    > Jess

    Try HijackThis in Safe mode(and the same for Spybot and Ad Aware). Also
    check into a program called Ewido which will give you a two week free trial.

    If everything fails, reformat and reinstall Windows.

    Mark Mandell, Sep 15, 2005
  4. bmoag Guest

    Run every antispyware program you can get a hold of.
    Back up your data and run antispyware on the backup.
    Prepare to reformat your hard drive and reinstall everything. Some spyware
    simply cannot be gotten rid of any other way.
    You can search the web for advice on how to try to manually clean your
    registry but my sad experience is that if the first three antispyware
    programs do not clean your hard drive you are SOL.

    bmoag, Sep 16, 2005