    Had a brief affair with PC Anywhere, but that was a long (loooonnngg)
    time ago. What are other peoples experience with this package?

    Cheers

    S Melvin, Dec 8, 2003

  2. S Melvin

    techoftheday

    Joined:
    May 13, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Best Remote Support Service

    I'm currently using Techinline Remote Desktop which I find to be an easier and much more affordable alternative to LogMeIn Rescue which I used before. My clients absolutely love the simplicity of establishing the connection. It may be not as fully featured as LMI Rescue, but I was not using 80% of those features anyways. That's my vote

    techoftheday, May 13, 2009