    Thanks

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    http://mail.giantcompany.com

    John Nuttall, Aug 4, 2003

  2. > Can anyone recommend good sources (and good prices) for CF cards in UK
    plz?
    > I need at least 512Mb, but might stretch to 1Gb... must be CF and not
    > MicroDrive!

    I was delighted with the price and service from Crucial.

    David

    David J Taylor, Aug 4, 2003

  3. John Nuttall

    T Strong Guest

    "John Nuttall" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone recommend good sources (and good prices) for CF cards in UK

    plz?
    > I need at least 512Mb, but might stretch to 1Gb... must be CF and not
    > MicroDrive!
    > Thanks

    When recently shopping for similar the lowest price 512Mb CF I found was at
    ebuyer

    http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X2
    92ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=47504

    Brand "PQI", at just under £69 (including VAT) postage is about £2.

    Undercuts Crucial by quite a bit at the moment. Crucial are £88 (including
    VAT and delivery) for 512 Mb

    Had the PQI in a 10D for about a month now, no problems with it.

    T Strong, Aug 4, 2003
  4. John Nuttall

    Alan F Cross Guest

    In message <3f2ed272$0$959$>, John Nuttall
    <> writes
    >Can anyone recommend good sources (and good prices) for CF cards in UK
    >plz? I need at least 512Mb, but might stretch to 1Gb... must be CF and
    >not
    >MicroDrive!
    >Thanks

    Try Photomart (www.photomart.co.uk)

    But don't believe their we site - it's hopeless. Phone them up. End
    users should be aware that hey are really trade suppliers.

    Around 174 +VAT for a 1GB Sandisk, 205 + VAT for the 1GB Ultra.
    --
    Alan F Cross

    Alan F Cross, Aug 4, 2003
  5. You could also try ebay, I saw a 1 gig go a few days ago for £137

    Les

    Les Johnstone, Aug 4, 2003
  6. John Nuttall

    African Bios Guest

    I always use expansys.com, based in manchester. competitive prices
    --
    Remove nyet / block or change dot to .
    to reply Thank you

    African Bios, Aug 5, 2003
  7. John Nuttall

    Jim Guest

    That's expensive try mx2.org or 7day.com lot cheaper. jim

    Jim, Aug 6, 2003
  8. John Nuttall

    Alan F Cross Guest

    In message <bgq2c5$36l$>, Jim <>
    writes
    >That's expensive try mx2.org or 7day.com lot cheaper. jim
    >"Alan F Cross" <> wrote in message
    >> In message <3f2ed272$0$959$>, John Nuttall
    >> <> writes
    >> >Can anyone recommend good sources (and good prices) for CF cards in UK
    >> >plz? I need at least 512Mb, but might stretch to 1Gb... must be CF and
    >> >not
    >> >MicroDrive!
    >> >Thanks

    >> Try Photomart (www.photomart.co.uk)
    >>
    >> But don't believe their we site - it's hopeless. Phone them up. End
    >> users should be aware that hey are really trade suppliers.
    >>
    >> Around 174 +VAT for a 1GB Sandisk, 205 + VAT for the 1GB Ultra.
    >> --
    >> Alan F Cross

    Well, I see mx2 want £370 for a 1GB Integral (and no stock), and
    7dayshop do a totally nameless CF 1GB - not Sandisk.

    Sorry, you'll have to do better than that.
    --
    Alan F Cross

    Alan F Cross, Aug 6, 2003
  9. John Nuttall

    Jeremy Guest

    Try www.valuemedia.co.uk

    Jeremy, Aug 6, 2003
  10. John Nuttall

    Alan F Cross Guest

    In message <>, Jeremy
    <> writes
    >"John Nuttall" <> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone recommend good sources (and good prices) for CF cards in UK plz?
    >> I need at least 512Mb, but might stretch to 1Gb... must be CF and not
    >> MicroDrive!
    >> Thanks

    >Try www.valuemedia.co.uk

    Photomart beats them on both the standard and Ultra SanDisk 1GB.

    --
    Alan F Cross

    Alan F Cross, Aug 6, 2003