  1. Where can I find some good prices on the paper and ink cartridges for
    the Kodak 6000 Printer/Dock

    Bud
    Bud Zielinski, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Bud Zielinski

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Bud,

    Actually, the dock is not an inkjet printer. Rather, it uses dyesublimation
    as the process for printing. This requires a ribbon and related paper. I
    suggest you review the printer dock online to find a listing of related
    supply loations. You can buy directly online through the links offered, and
    also from the store where the printer was purchased. I would also check
    with local office supply stores, computer retailers such as CompUSA, and
    others.

    Try a visit to http://www.kodak.com/go/pd6000 (or 4000) if that is your
    model of interest.

    Good luck and let me know if you have questions.

    Ron Baird
    Kodak

    Ron Baird, Aug 21, 2003