    itself to do so.

    Thanks,

    SlugBug

    SlugBug, Oct 22, 2003

  2. SlugBug

    ABE Guest

    Wal-Mart

    ABE, Oct 22, 2003

  3. SlugBug

    Jkpoulos7 Guest

    I don't know if you have Best Buy stores. A 128 mb sd card is $49.99 US with a
    $10 mail in rebate.

    Jkpoulos7, Oct 22, 2003
  4. SlugBug

    EtherGnat Guest

    > This camera uses multimedia cards for expansion. I was wondering if any
    > of you have come across these cards (or SD cards, which are compatible)
    > for under 30 cents a megabyte. I would like to expand its memory by at
    > least 128 MB, but don't want to spend much more than I did on the camera
    > itself to do so.

    Sam's Club has the 128MB SD Card for $43.87. You can get a 128MB MMC
    for $35 after rebate, shipping included from Newegg.com (a company I
    have ordered from several times in the past).

    EtherGnat, Oct 22, 2003
  5. SlugBug

    Mark M Guest

    "SlugBug" <> wrote in message
    > I recently bought a new Argus/Cintar digital camera for $45. I am very
    > happy with it, because it is obviously superior to other models I have had
    > in the past.
    >
    > This camera uses multimedia cards for expansion. I was wondering if any
    > of you have come across these cards (or SD cards, which are compatible)
    > for under 30 cents a megabyte. I would like to expand its memory by at
    > least 128 MB, but don't want to spend much more than I did on the camera
    > itself to do so.

    256MB SD card at Costco: $64
    = $0.25/MB

    Mark M, Oct 23, 2003
  6. "SlugBug" <> wrote in message
    > I recently bought a new Argus/Cintar digital camera for $45. I am very
    >happy with it, because it is obviously superior to other models I have had
    >in the past.
    >
    > This camera uses multimedia cards for expansion. I was wondering if any
    >of you have come across these cards (or SD cards, which are compatible)
    >for under 30 cents a megabyte. I would like to expand its memory by at
    >least 128 MB, but don't want to spend much more than I did on the camera
    >itself to do so.

    Costco sells the 256MB SD cards for $70 which is 27.3 cents per
    megabyte, but this is more than the camera costs.

    I can't believe that whoever bought the Argus name went so far as to
    name a low end digital camera after a classic rangefinder 35mm
    camera.

    Which model is it that you have? I don't see any on the Argus web site
    that use SD, only CF or SM.
    http://www.arguscamera.com/digital.html

    What models of camera did you have in the past that this camera
    is superior to?

    Steven M. Scharf, Oct 23, 2003