Best Practice test Software???

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by sageata2002, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. sageata2002

    sageata2002 Guest

    yes, exam essential looked very much similar with the real
    tests form Microsoft. but i'd go for transcenders and
    boson. as for documentation, SYBEX rules (combined with MS
    Press books)

    opinions/preferences on practice
    >test software for 70-210 & 70-215??
    >
    >I had used Exam Essentials for the Network+ and it served

    me pretty
    >well, aside from a few grammatical errors. I have also

    used it
    >sparingly for the 70-210, but I am leaning more towards

    the Transender
    >tests. They are definately harder and more complex than

    EE, but I

    sageata2002, Jan 27, 2004

  2. sageata2002

    Silenius Guest

    i agree that sybex stuff rules ,but sybex questions
    in books are very simple in comparison with transcenders
    and measureup .
    Im preparing for the first 2 exams (210-215),
    are sybex stuff close to the real stuff enough??

    Silenius, Jan 31, 2004