    70-290 coverage just suck? Optionaly as the subject
    states, any other good , more accurate prac. exams then
    Boson?
    Guest, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Guest

    James Martin Guest

    Hey,

    I also used this book, and found it to be very good. I can't comment on the
    Boson questions, but I also found the Sybex book to be lacking in some areas
    and got by on the exam with the book+experience (ie: I felt that the book
    would not have allowed me to pass on its own). For my later exams I've
    combined it with the MS Press books to make sure all bases are covered. The
    Sybex books are great in that a topic area that is new to you (or just
    fuzzy) will be explained clearly, but sometimes not in enough depth. The MS
    Press books often read horribly and are not very clear, unless you already
    have some decent knowledge of the topic they're discussing. There are
    certainly other good sources out there, I've just tried to limit my costs as
    much as possible. The questions that Sybex comes with are definitely too
    easy.

    James Martin, Feb 12, 2004