    keyboard ! :)

    Consultant.
    ..

    Consultant, Aug 31, 2004

  2. Consultant

    Frank Mamone Guest

    How is this relevant to MCAD or the exams ?

    I request Microsoft to ban these posters. Personally, I
    like to see these morons put in jail.

    Frank Mamone, Aug 31, 2004

  3. Right...but all he has to do is change his name and information....and he's
    using the newsgroup.

    --
    Lateralus [MCAD]

    Lateralus [MCAD], Aug 31, 2004
  4. Consultant

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frank Mamone wrote:
    > How is this relevant to MCAD or the exams ?
    >
    > I request Microsoft to ban these posters. Personally, I
    > like to see these morons put in jail.

    "These morons" are people who are posting from MS's web interface. This one
    in particular has a grudge against the real Consultant and a couple other
    posters.

    Yes, it would be nice to eliminate the web posting, but don't hold your
    breath.

    --
    Fris "Not so anonymous" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!