    Tarford Guest

    Anybody have any suggestions for online stores?
    Thanks
    Tarford, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Tarford

    Andrew Guest

    Tarford wrote:

    > Anybody have any suggestions for online stores?
    > Thanks

    Check out the forums at www.nerd-out.com. You will have
    your choice from scores of different players available at
    your local shop.

    Andrew
    Andrew, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Tarford

    Mr Muckle Guest

    "Tarford" <> wrote in message
    > Anybody have any suggestions for online stores?
    > Thanks

    I can vouch for the quality of product and service for HiVi Zone:

    <https://www2.setssl.com/~hivizone/dvdplayer/main_frame.htm>

    Several different players to choose from. I picked up the Momitsu
    DVD-V880, myself, to compliment my Malata DVD-N996 which will
    display a PAL Anamorphic DVD properly.
    Mr Muckle, Jan 12, 2004
  4. Tarford

    Don Valley Guest