    I want to buy a Fuji s7000. The best price I found is about $500 from
    butterfly.com
    Can you guys suggest any other places I should look?
    SH, Feb 20, 2004

  2. SH

    GLC1173 Guest

    SH wrote:
    >Can you guys suggest any other places I >should look?

    EBay! There are always plenty of barely-used digicams on it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    <B>Dissident news - plus immigration, gun rights, nationwide weather
    <I><A HREF="http://www.alamanceind.com">ALAMANCE INDEPENDENT:
    official newspaper of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy</A></b></i>
    GLC1173, Feb 20, 2004

  3. SH

    Irwell Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:14:58 GMT, "SH" <> wrote:

    >I want to buy a Fuji s7000. The best price I found is about $500 from
    >butterfly.com
    >Can you guys suggest any other places I should look?

    The lowest price does not always equate to
    the best deal, especially if they charge your
    card and fail to deliver.
    www.newegg.com is not the cheapest but they
    give good service.
    Irwell, Feb 20, 2004
  4. Irwell wrote:

    > On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:14:58 GMT, "SH" <> wrote:
    >
    > >I want to buy a Fuji s7000. The best price I found is about $500 from
    > >butterfly.com
    > >Can you guys suggest any other places I should look?
    > >

    > The lowest price does not always equate to
    > the best deal, especially if they charge your
    > card and fail to deliver.
    > www.newegg.com is not the cheapest but they
    > give good service.

    I agree strongly with Newegg and would add B&H and Adorama.
    Butterfly has a high ranking but I have never used them, so I cannot vouch
    for them.
    Bob Williams
    Robert E. Williams, Feb 21, 2004
  5. SH

    ilovedell Guest

    Agreed. Sometimes newegg.com is a few bucks higher than others, but they
    sure follow through and deliver what they promise...

    ilovedell, Feb 21, 2004
  6. SH

    Paige Miller Guest

    On Stardate 2/20/2004 8:49 PM, the following keys were mysteriously
    typed at ilovedell's keyboard...
    > Agreed. Sometimes newegg.com is a few bucks higher than others, but they
    > sure follow through and deliver what they promise...
    >
    > "Irwell" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>www.newegg.com is not the cheapest but they
    >>give good service.

    And I will add to this chorus that I have made numerous purchases from
    newegg.com and have always been very satisfied.

    --
    Paige Miller
    pmiller5 at rochester dot rr dot com

    It's nothing until I call it -- Bill Klem, NL Umpire
    If you get the choice to sit it out or dance,
    I hope you dance -- Lee Ann Womack
    Paige Miller, Feb 21, 2004
  7. SH

    kjk Guest

    On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:14:58 GMT, "SH" <> wrote:

    >I want to buy a Fuji s7000. The best price I found is about $500 from
    >butterfly.com
    >Can you guys suggest any other places I should look?

    Howard,

    Go to . . .

    http://resellerratings.dealtime.com/xPC-Fuji_Finepix_S7000~S-2~OR-0~PG-1

    . . . and make sure that the seller has a high rating, with a good
    number of reviews.

    Ken
    kjk, Feb 22, 2004