    DVDfanatico Guest

    What is the best place to buy DVD's online? Your opinions please.

    -DVDfanaticio
    DVDfanatico, Jan 27, 2004

  2. DVDfanatico

    Ray Guest

    I have been using these guys for well over a year now. The best around in my
    opinion.

    http://www.dvdempire.com/

    Just a note though they offer a free shipping option on some of their
    DVD's. if you opt for this one the order will ship via USPS media mail the
    slowest shipping I have ever seen. Nothing to do with DVD Empire just the
    fact that it is not USPS 1st class seems like it takes forever to get your
    order. Priority shipping via USPS you will have it in a couple of days.

    Ray, Jan 27, 2004

  3. DVDfanatico

    Evil Guest

    (DVDfanatico) wrote in message news:<>...
    > What is the best place to buy DVD's online? Your opinions please.
    >
    > -DVDfanaticio

    I used to think DVDPacific for prices and customer service, but
    recently, i've had to return a defective dvd. It's been 1 1/2 months
    now and i still haven't gotten a replacement and their email repsonses
    are basically "Well, we mailed it. Wait another week and see if it
    shows up then..."
    Evil, Jan 27, 2004
  4. > (DVDfanatico) wrote:

    >What is the best place to buy DVD's online? Your opinions please.

    www.dvdsoon.com of Montreal. Very good prices and currently free
    worldwide shipping with five titles or more (you should make sure
    whether the order has to be complete for your country when shipped,
    though). You do have to pay when the order is placed, however. I've
    placed many orders with them over the past couple of years, no
    problems. There's a coupon area.

    Example of prices: At the moment Titanic and Grease are CAD$10, the
    Jurassic Park films $11 and $13, Total Recall $12, Peggy Sue Got
    Married $10. I'd categorize new titles in the low okay range
    (PiratesOTC CAD$23). For Canadians, there is one tax unless you live
    in Quebec.
    Maureen Goldman, Jan 27, 2004
  5. Lakerfanallan, Jan 30, 2004