    someone?

    thanks

    Gav
    Gav, Aug 26, 2003

  2. "Gav" <> wrote in message
    news:bifsk5$3vk$...
    > Where is the best/cheapest place to buy Compact Flash & Smartmedia in the
    > uk. I'm assuming online or mail order will be cheapest. Can anybody recomend
    > someone?

    I like PicStop. They may not be the absolute cheapest, but their prices are
    competitive and their service is good (usually next-day delivery).

    See:
    http://www.picstop.co.uk

    --
    Andrew Davidson
    Andrew Davidson, Aug 26, 2003

  3. Gav

    Lucrezia Guest

    In message <bifsk5$3vk$>, Gav
    <> writes
    >Where is the best/cheapest place to buy Compact Flash & Smartmedia in the
    >uk. I'm assuming online or mail order will be cheapest. Can anybody recomend
    >someone?

    http://www.fotosense.co.uk/ usually have good deals on "doubles", get
    the stuff to you quickly and are at the low end of the price range.
    http://www.7dayshop.com often seem to have the cheapest prices, but I've
    read several complaints about dispatch times, so haven't actually
    purchased anything from them. But if you're not in a rush... It's also
    worth checking http://www.amazon.co.uk/

    -Lucrezia

    --
    http://www.dont-blink.net/lining_up.htm
    Lucrezia, Aug 26, 2003
  4. Lucrezia <> wrote in message news:<iJPW9oFGi6S$>...
    > In message <bifsk5$3vk$>, Gav
    > <> writes
    > >Where is the best/cheapest place to buy Compact Flash & Smartmedia in the
    > >uk. I'm assuming online or mail order will be cheapest. Can anybody recomend
    > >someone?

    > http://www.fotosense.co.uk/ usually have good deals on "doubles", get
    > the stuff to you quickly and are at the low end of the price range.
    > http://www.7dayshop.com often seem to have the cheapest prices, but I've
    > read several complaints about dispatch times, so haven't actually
    > purchased anything from them. But if you're not in a rush... It's also
    > worth checking http://www.amazon.co.uk/
    >
    > -Lucrezia

    I've used... www.7dayshop.com for a couple of years now and
    their prices are good as they are not subject to the 17.5% VAT that
    mainland UK has. Another place in the Channel Islands is...
    www.photoglossy.com, they do paper and inks etc. 7dayshop can be a
    bit slow if the item is out of stock at the time but they are quick to
    notify you when the item is back.

    Chris.
    Chris McBrien, Aug 27, 2003
  5. Gav

    Con Boylan Guest

    Amazon are good, but one to avoid at all costs is UkDigital. There customer
    service is very very poor.

    Con Boylan, Aug 27, 2003