    Rob Guest

    Anyone know a good and reasonable priced place to buy a sony vaio in the
    Wellington Area? Am wanting to avoid Noel lemmings and Harvey norman.

    Rob, Oct 22, 2004

  2. Rob

    Harry Guest

    Rob wrote:

    > Anyone know a good and reasonable priced place to buy a sony vaio in the
    > Wellington Area? Am wanting to avoid Noel lemmings and Harvey norman.

    I've got a slightly used one.
    What color would you like?

    Harry, Oct 22, 2004

  3. Rob

    Rob Guest

    "Harry" <> wrote in message
    > Rob wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone know a good and reasonable priced place to buy a sony vaio in the
    >> Wellington Area? Am wanting to avoid Noel lemmings and Harvey norman.

    > I've got a slightly used one.
    > What color would you like?

    Sorry I meant Vaio notebook computer, and I am looking at a model which has
    just been released.

    Rob, Oct 23, 2004
  4. Rob

    Harry Guest

    Rob wrote:

    > "Harry" <> wrote in message
    >> Rob wrote:
    >>
    >>> Anyone know a good and reasonable priced place to buy a sony vaio in the
    >>> Wellington Area? Am wanting to avoid Noel lemmings and Harvey norman.

    >> I've got a slightly used one.
    >> What color would you like?
    >>

    > Sorry I meant Vaio notebook computer, and I am looking at a model which
    > has just been released.

    Go to Harvey Norman and negotiate.
    You won't have to pay the advertised price.

    Harry, Oct 23, 2004
  5. In article <1098444596.869314@ftpsrv1> in nz.comp on Sat, 23 Oct 2004
    00:29:27 +1300, Rob <> says...
    > Anyone know a good and reasonable priced place to buy a sony vaio in the
    > Wellington Area? Am wanting to avoid Noel lemmings and Harvey norman.

    sony shop?

    Patrick Dunford, Oct 24, 2004