    Raphael
    -----------------------------
    please remove NOSPAM to reply.
    Raphael Krawczyk, Sep 7, 2003

  2. Raphael Krawczyk

    M Komor Guest

    M Komor, Sep 7, 2003

  3. Raphael Krawczyk

    Joe Guest

    Joe, Sep 7, 2003
  4. Raphael Krawczyk

    Alex Quant Guest

    "Raphael Krawczyk" <> wrote in message
    news:3f5b75df$0$23655$...
    > Hi,
    > I'm interested in purchasing a 128Mb memory stick for my sony camera. I'm
    > based in UK. Does anyone know a good place to do so, or has one that they
    > want to get rid off please let me know. Thaks a lot for any help.
    > Regards,
    > Raphael

    www.crucial.com/uk are offering offering a 128MB stick for £38.76 inc. Vat
    and next-working day Special Delivery postage. Cheaper than both 7dayshop
    and digital depot.

    AlexQ.

    ~ Reply-to valid ~
    Alex Quant, Sep 7, 2003
  5. Hi Raphael,

    I got mine a few months ago by bidding for one via Ebay with a New York
    supplier.

    All I had to do was pay via PayPal to avoid vat and it came to £56 inc
    postage for a 256 Lexar switchable card for my S85. Have had no problems
    with card.

    If you want to know the people I dealt with contact me and I will look up
    their details.

    Cheers,
    Stephen

    Stephen Leslie, Sep 7, 2003
  6. Raphael Krawczyk

    Alex Quant Guest

    "Bob & Anni" <> wrote in message
    > Try EBuyer at:
    > http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/home/index.html
    >
    > Lexar Media 128MB Memory Stick
    >
    > £29.99
    > £35.24 inc VAT

    Word up - don't post in HTML.

    I wouldn't EBuyer as they have a poor reputation. Also, that price does not
    include postage.

    AlexQ.

    ~ Reply-to valid ~
    Alex Quant, Sep 8, 2003
  7. Raphael Krawczyk

    Damon Guest

    "Raphael Krawczyk" <> wrote in message news:<3f5b75df$0$23655$>...
    > Hi,
    > I'm interested in purchasing a 128Mb memory stick for my sony camera. I'm
    > based in UK. Does anyone know a good place to do so, or has one that they
    > want to get rid off please let me know. Thaks a lot for any help.
    > Regards,
    > Raphael
    > -----------------------------
    > please remove NOSPAM to reply.

    If you want to save money don't get the Sony one, get a Lexar (I think
    that is what they are called) I got a 128 over a year ago and it is
    fine, no probs at all. When the Sony ones were £65+ I got it on Ebay
    for £49.00 using "Buy it now" from a shop on there.

    Damon
    Damon, Sep 8, 2003

    > > Hi,
    > > I'm interested in purchasing a 128Mb memory stick for my sony camera.

    I'm
    > > based in UK. Does anyone know a good place to do so, or has one that

    they
    > > want to get rid off please let me know. Thaks a lot for any help.
    > > Regards,
    > > Raphael
    > > -----------------------------
    > > please remove NOSPAM to reply.

    > If you want to save money don't get the Sony one, get a Lexar (I think
    > that is what they are called) I got a 128 over a year ago and it is
    > fine, no probs at all. When the Sony ones were £65+ I got it on Ebay
    > for £49.00 using "Buy it now" from a shop on there.
    >
    > Damon

    Thanx a lot,
    I just got a U60 from Sony and it's GREAT. Good quality pictures and got a
    good deal on it as well. Thanx for all the input.
    Raphael
    Raphael Krawczyk, Sep 8, 2003

    > > Hi,
    > > I'm interested in purchasing a 128Mb memory stick for my sony camera.

    I'm
    > > based in UK. Does anyone know a good place to do so, or has one that

    they
    > > want to get rid off please let me know. Thaks a lot for any help.
    > > Regards,
    > > Raphael
    > > -----------------------------
    > > please remove NOSPAM to reply.

    > If you want to save money don't get the Sony one, get a Lexar (I think
    > that is what they are called) I got a 128 over a year ago and it is
    > fine, no probs at all. When the Sony ones were £65+ I got it on Ebay
    > for £49.00 using "Buy it now" from a shop on there.
    >
    > Damon

    Sorry, thought that it was regarding another post. Got a Lexar as well for
    38 pounds inc vat and next day delivery.
    Raphael
    Raphael Krawczyk, Sep 8, 2003
  10. Raphael Krawczyk

    anon Guest

    I'd like to know.

    anon, Sep 8, 2003
  11. Hi K,

    I got my Lexar 128x2 switchable memory stick from 'Alex at Chitek Corp
    '

    You'd have to check if they are still avertising as I got this back in the
    beginning of July. It took around a 5 days to arrive via airmail and
    everything went nice and easy which is great as it was the first time I had
    used Paypal for buying an item.

    Cheers,
    Stephen
    Thanks
    --Alex

    Stephen Leslie, Sep 8, 2003
  12. Raphael Krawczyk

    Mike Ellwood Guest

    On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, Raphael Krawczyk wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I'm interested in purchasing a 128Mb memory stick for my sony camera. I'm
    > based in UK. Does anyone know a good place to do so, or has one that they
    > want to get rid off please let me know. Thaks a lot for any help.
    > Regards,
    > Raphael

    Coming in a bit late here, but Amazon.co.uk seem quite reasonable for the
    Lexar version. (I don't think they are especially cheap for the Sony one).
    Free delivery possible with their super saver delivery option (slower).
    (They have quite a lot of Sony kit, actually, at reasonable prices, though
    a lot seems to be not in stock; I've been waiting for one Sony item
    (non-photo) for about a month now. However, the Lexar memory looks like
    its in stock.

    Mike Ellwood, Oct 24, 2003
  13. Raphael Krawczyk

    Dan Knight Guest

    try 7dayshop.com. they seem to have pretty good prices.

    Dan Knight, Oct 24, 2003