  1. Guest

    Any advice on SAFE reputable dealer of used Toughbooks?
    , Apr 25, 2010

  2. Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Apr 26, 2010

  3. Telrepco

    Joined:
    May 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Telrepco has been chosen by Panasonic as one of three companies that are authorized to sell Panasonic's own factory refurbished Toughbooks. Telrepco also has a large selection of Toughbooks for sale that their own certified technicians refurbish in-house. I know you mentioned you were looking for used, and Telrepco also offers used Toughbooks.

    I recommend that you look into one of the refurbished laptops since they are the same thing as Used, except anything that was wrong with them has been totally fixed, including the cosmetics.

    Let me know if you have any more questions about Toughbook models or anything.

    EDIT: I am not allowed to post a link here, as I dont have the required minimum posts. You know how to use Google ;)
    Telrepco, May 3, 2010
  4. PanasonicToughbooks

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    There are many options when buying used toughbooks. Black Hawk Toughbooks has designed a machine that uses the Rubber Knobby Protector. That provides some additional durability to the toughbook lid. see them at PanasonicToughbooks.net
    PanasonicToughbooks, Sep 2, 2011
  5. PanasonicToughbooks

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    [​IMG]

    For some users, a simple notebook is not enough. In addition to being portable, it has to be rugged enough to withstand most known occupational hazards. Welcome to the Home of the Panasonic BLACK HAWK Toughbooks. The Japanese manufactures discussed at a media conference held at Ngee Ann City late 2010, "Is the average notebook enough for your daily needs"? It might suffice for some, but for others, the standard notebook just does not cut it. In addition to having decent performance, it has also got to be rugged and sturdy enough to survive all kinds of occupations. In his opening address, Wataru Matsumoto, Managing Director of Panasonic Systems Asia Pacific, highlighted the Toughbooks History and reaffirmed the company's commitment to spearhead growth in Asia. What differentiates a Toughbook from other brands is the fact that Panasonic controls the entire Manufacturing and R&D process. This allows us to design, build and assemble Toughbook's unlike those that outsource these core functions to OEMs and ODMs," he said. He also added that, "the Toughbooks have the capability to enhance productivity due to their long up time." "Because of strict Japanese quality control processes, the Toughbook is five times less likely to fail due to physical damage as compared to other notebooks. This delivers much more up time, enhancing employee productivity and customer satisfaction. Thus the total cost and value of ownership is improved, leading to far greater return on investments," he explained. "People ask how rugged can the Toughbook really be, and whether it's really that reliable. So we started to go into Ingress Certification," "In 2002, we had our first Ingress Protection Rating of 54, and as we moved along we continued to improve the quality of each Toughbook. Today, we have the state of the art product of the Toughbook series, that is offered to the public and to corporations, and to the people like yourself on the road". At www.PanasonicToughbooks.net you will own that reliability and piece of engineering history. The Panasonic BLACK HAWK Toughbook is reviving the commitment to the core values set by Panasonic. When Tough Isn't Enough, our customers have turned to the bit more ruggedized, BLACK HAWK. Each Black Hawk Toughbook arrives equipped with its OEM Rubber Knobby Protector and a base coat of specific Textured Thermal Coatings. Refurbished and Rebuilt CF-29 BLACK HAWK, DESERT HAWK and CHROME HAWK Panasonic Toughbooks will withstand Natural Disasters, Earthquakes, Flooding, Tsunami's better than any laptop, and most electronic devices available. Got a mission on the books? Take a Toughbook and When Tough Isn't Enough, take the BLACK HAWK. Toughbook.
    PanasonicToughbooks, Sep 2, 2011